Author Topic: Obama: Only Native Americans can object to immigration.  (Read 3447 times)

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Obama: Only Native Americans can object to immigration.
« on: November 27, 2014, 07:17:01 pm »
http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/11/26/obama-only-native-americans-can-legitimately-object-immigration

Obviously the implication being that all of our families immigrated here at some point unless you are Native American.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Obama: Only Native Americans can object to immigration.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 11:51:11 pm »
As if the natives didn't?

Read about the Beaver Wars. Most of the native populations that were here before the English got here are dead. If disease (and remember, plagues took out a number of Europeans, too, so that's an equal opportunity killer) didn't get them, other tribes did. The current tribes emigrated from one area to another just as much as whites did. The small Iroquois tribe, for example, controlled almost all of the Ohio and upper Mississippi valleys ca. 1700, an area far greater than the English controlled on the East Coast, and the Iroquois' pre-European contact "homeland" was actually far smaller, roughly corresponding to modern Central New York.

And for the record, the Fuller family arrived here in the 1620s and 1630s, before the Iroquois went on their sprees.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 12:17:31 am »
I AM a native American. Born in Pennsylvania. Where were you born, Barack?   :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 01:09:15 am »
I thought there was a thing called Free Speech...
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 01:23:05 am »
I thought there was a thing called Free Speech...

Boy, are YOU living in the past!

**nononono*

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 01:38:29 am »
Boy, are YOU living in the past!

**nononono*

Funny, I thought we still have free speech.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2014, 06:00:44 am »
As if the natives didn't?

Read about the Beaver Wars. Most of the native populations that were here before the English got here are dead. If disease (and remember, plagues took out a number of Europeans, too, so that's an equal opportunity killer) didn't get them, other tribes did. The current tribes emigrated from one area to another just as much as whites did. The small Iroquois tribe, for example, controlled almost all of the Ohio and upper Mississippi valleys ca. 1700, an area far greater than the English controlled on the East Coast, and the Iroquois' pre-European contact "homeland" was actually far smaller, roughly corresponding to modern Central New York.

And for the record, the Fuller family arrived here in the 1620s and 1630s, before the Iroquois went on their sprees.
There is a lot of America to the west. The Plains, Southwest, Northeast all had tribes. Contact with natives in North America was made by the Spanish first.

What took place in New England and the Atlantic coastal strip of colonies was just a fraction of the entire story.

Throughout our history, native Americans were treated badly, tricked, cheated. Canada treated their First Nation's citizens better.

As to their origins, they migrated to North America, too.

One of my direct ancestors was killed by Indians in Maine in 1706, together with his brother. They had come to North America from the English Channel Islands, however they were nearly certain originally Catalonian, from Spain or France-based on their surname. The Channel Islands were a place where Protestants fled during the Spanish and French inquisitions. Possibly some Jews, too.

Another direct ancestor was killed in Spencer County Indiana in 1820, and his son was wounded (both my great grandfathers-too much work to count "Gs".

My grandfather, born 1881 in South Dakota grew up around Indians, and wore an Indian bracelet until his death age 86. He was the son of two immigrants from Sweden.

For centuries their has been intermarriage between Hispanics and Indians all across the Southwest.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2014, 06:15:34 am »
The ancestors of Native American populations from the tip of Chile in the south to Canada in the north, migrated from Asia in at least three waves, according to a new international study published online in Nature this week that involved over 60 investigators in 11 countries in the Americas, plus four in Europe, and Russia.

In what they describe as the most comprehensive survey of genetic diversity in Native Americans so far, the researchers studied variation in Native American DNA sequences. They found that while most Native American populations descend primarily from one migration, there were two later ones that also made a significant genetic contribution.

The first migration, that led to the majority of Native American populations, was of a single group called the "First Americans" that crossed from Asia to America in a land bridge called Beringia, that existed during the ice ages more than 15,000 years ago, say the researchers, whose efforts were co-ordinated by Professor Andres Ruiz-Linares of the department of Genetics, Evolution and Environment at University College London (UCL) in the UK.

The later migrants probably arrived in boats, after the land-bridge disappeared at the end of the ice ages.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/247747.php

The later migrants probably arrived in boats.

The study is obviously talking about my people.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline olde north church

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2014, 01:18:58 pm »
Well, well, well.  It would seem there is mounting evidence that not all American Indian "tribes" were of Oriental ancestry.  New research is beginning to show a well, let's let the "science" do the talking"

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/

It's a short article dexie boy, your lips shouldn't suffer too much strain.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2014, 04:32:26 pm »
So, to extend Obama's absurd statement to the reductio ad absurdum extreme, only single-celled organisms can object to immigration.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2014, 04:43:29 pm »
I AM a native American. Born in Pennsylvania. Where were you born, Barack?   :laugh:

:thumbsup2:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 05:13:40 pm »
So, to extend Obama's absurd statement to the reductio ad absurdum extreme, only single-celled organisms can object to immigration.

In other words, liberals.   :silly:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2014, 05:58:45 pm »
Well, well, well.  It would seem there is mounting evidence that not all American Indian "tribes" were of Oriental ancestry.  New research is beginning to show a well, let's let the "science" do the talking"

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/

It's a short article dexie boy, your lips shouldn't suffer too much strain.

My guess there could have been people here in the Americas before the Native Americans came here..

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2014, 07:39:31 pm »

My guess there could have been people here in the Americas before the Native Americans came here..

Well, there were certainly people here before the Spanish from Spain invaded. That is funniest part of idiotic Liberal Logic. They claim that we took land from Mexico which is rightfully theirs. However the land that they talk about, New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, California, were just lands that were conquered by Spain by slaughtering and enslaving the natives. Do Liberals think it is some kind of fairy-tale coincident that Mexicans and South America speak 'Spanish', you know, like they speak in SPAIN? And we took the land from Spain, not from Mexico. Liberals are complete idiots. Their arguments make no sense at all.

Their is no more 'right' of the Spanish (from Spain) to control these lands than there is for 'native Americans' (meaning us, people born in America) to control the land. The argument is total lunacy. Spanish invaders are innocent, but European invaders are the most horrible thing on Earth? What the hell is the difference!? We won the land in battle. That is how every nation on Earth has been formed since the beginning of time itself.

And Obama is head loony-tune pushing this insane form of thinking.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2014, 08:03:24 pm »

Well, there were certainly people here before the Spanish from Spain invaded. That is funniest part of idiotic Liberal Logic. They claim that we took land from Mexico which is rightfully theirs. However the land that they talk about, New Mexico, Texas, Arizona, California, were just lands that were conquered by Spain by slaughtering and enslaving the natives. Do Liberals think it is some kind of fairy-tale coincident that Mexicans and South America speak 'Spanish', you know, like they speak in SPAIN? And we took the land from Spain, not from Mexico. Liberals are complete idiots. Their arguments make no sense at all.

Their is no more 'right' of the Spanish (from Spain) to control these lands than there is for 'native Americans' (meaning us, people born in America) to control the land. The argument is total lunacy. Spanish invaders are innocent, but European invaders are the most horrible thing on Earth? What the hell is the difference!? We won the land in battle. That is how every nation on Earth has been formed since the beginning of time itself.

Hah...

Spain is part of Europe.

England is an island off the coast of Europe.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2014, 08:15:44 pm »
Well Luis, we all know this is all about race. This is all about "hate Whitey".

Facts, reality, and logic, mean nothing to the insane race-baiters.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2014, 08:45:46 pm »

Let's put things in perspective, the Spanish was ruthless when it came to the American Indians..

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2014, 10:34:05 pm »

Let's put things in perspective, the Spanish was ruthless when it came to the American Indians..

They still are 'ruthless' today. 'Native Americans', as they are called, are still a persecuted minority in Mexico and all of South America.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 10:34:37 pm by 240B »

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2014, 02:33:50 am »
Well Luis, we all know this is all about race. This is all about "hate Whitey".

Facts, reality, and logic, mean nothing to the insane race-baiters.

Spaniards are white Europeans.

Oceander

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2014, 03:33:57 am »
More inanity from the vanity boy.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2014, 03:38:25 am »
More inanity from the vanity boy.

Since the average LIV doesn't even know about this outrageous spewing he does, one has to conclude that its sole intent is to goad us...twist the knife.

How in the hell are we going to deal with this crap for the next two years?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2014, 03:40:26 am »
Since the average LIV doesn't even know about this outrageous spewing he does, one has to conclude that its sole intent is to goad us...twist the knife.

How in the hell are we going to deal with this crap for the next two years?

By remembering that it's only two more years, that we are too grown up to let our goat be gotten, and by focusing on the need to persuade the American public to continue the GOP's control over Congress and to vote a republican into the White House.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2014, 03:44:41 am »
By remembering that it's only two more years, that we are too grown up to let our goat be gotten, and by focusing on the need to persuade the American public to continue the GOP's control over Congress and to vote a republican into the White House.

When it comes to politics, two years is an eternity.

It's frustrating that we have a POTUS that is an actual enemy of the American Middle Class. 

Why in the hell didn't the Framers write something where we could have something other than impeachment...which is political suicide...at least in the short run?

The man should be arrested and frog marched out of the white house.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2014, 03:47:03 am »
When it comes to politics, two years is an eternity.

It's frustrating that we have a POTUS that is an actual enemy of the American Middle Class. 

Why in the hell didn't the Framers write something where we could have something other than impeachment...which is political suicide...at least in the short run?

The man should be arrested and frog marched out of the white house.

And yet, here we are, and it really is only 2 more years.  Consider this:  come Jan. 20, 2017 we will no longer be dealing with Obuttocks, no matter what we do; we will, however, still be dealing with plenty of very dangerous people still in the democrat party, such as Harry Reid, and it is they we must be focused on - Obama not so much.  Let's not forget the forest for the trees.