Author Topic: Video: Obama Admits his Executive Amnesty was Illegal; “I Just Changed the Law”  (Read 565 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thepunditpress.com/2014/11/26/video-obama-admits-his-executive-amnesty-was-illegal-i-just-changed-the-law/

Video: Obama Admits his Executive Amnesty was Illegal; “I Just Changed the Law”
by Aurelius • November 26, 2014   

President Obama has repeatedly stated that he was not changing the law by allowing five million illegal immigrants to stay in the United States, and that to do so would be both illegal and unconstitutional.

Instead, he has claimed that he is using “prosecutorial discretion” to allow those people to stay. He promised that he did not change the law, and that he was certain that he did not.

Yesterday, he admitted the truth in a speech in front of illegal aliens. In response to a heckler, the President became angry and in response told him that he didn’t realize that he, Obama, just single-handedly “took an action to change the law.”

For anyone with basic knowledge of the Constitution, that is not allowed. More than that, it is highly illegal and completely unconstitutional for the Executive Branch to create or change laws. And the President bluntly, angrily admitted it to his followers.

Here are the President’s own words, in complete context (emphasis mine):

“We gotta be able to talk honestly about these issues. Now, you’re absolutely right that there have been significant numbers of deportations. That’s true.

“But what you’re not paying attention to is the fact that I just took an action to change the law. Now, so, that’s point number one.”

That is an irrefutable admission by the President himself that he knowingly broke the law. Let’s see if anyone in Congress will do anything about it.

You can see the video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZOFbDUHJnE
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

The shameless bastard continues to ratchet up his defiance, knowing full goddamned well that he will never, ever, ever be impeached, no matter what he does.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Not sure exactly what Congress can do...but some justices might be interested in this open admission if the case is pursued in the venue established for solving disagreements between the other two branches...
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline andy58-in-nh

Not sure exactly what Congress can do...but some justices might be interested in this open admission if the case is pursued in the venue established for solving disagreements between the other two branches...

Impeachment is a political remedy, and that's why it can't work in this situation - or judging from past efforts, in any situation.

But for Congress to sue the Executive Branch makes some sense, dependent on how the issue is framed.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
It makes the best sense in this situation...a constitutional remedy to a constitutional dispute...and one that gives no headway to Obama.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
The shameless bastard continues to ratchet up his defiance, knowing full goddamned well that he will never, ever, ever be impeached, no matter what he does.

That's an extremely dangerous situation you just described.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

OK, Andy, I'll ask you right out:
Do you think he -should- be impeached?

I think you're misjudging the [false] assertion made by many, including many in this forum, that impeachment, per se, is a "political" tool.

It is more than that, and I'm certain that the founders believed this, as well.

The fact that it was twice previously used "as a political tool" is why it previously failed, both times.

But this time is different.
It's no longer a matter of "if you like your laws, you can keep your laws".
This time, "it's Constitutional".

The race hustlers were just beaten in Ferguson, Missouri by the truth.
It will work in Congress, and before the entire country, if we try.
But... nothing can work if one's not willing to try.

Deo Vindice.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 03:33:52 am by Fishrrman »