Author Topic: Halle Berry Takes Ex-Boyfriend To Court For Trying To ‘Make Their Daughter White’  (Read 1273 times)

rangerrebew

- The Daily Caller - http://dailycaller.com -

Halle Berry Takes Ex-Boyfriend To Court For Trying To ‘Make Their Daughter White’

Posted By Kaitlan Collins On 5:37 PM 11/24/2014 In | No Comments

Halle Berry took her ex-boyfriend to court because she fears he is trying to “make their six-year-old daughter Nahla white.” Berry told the judge that Gabriel Autry had been straightening and highlighting their daughter’s curly brown hair in an attempt to make her look less African American, TMZ reports.

(Photo: Splash News)

The judge ruled that neither parent could alter the natural state of the child’s hair, and that it must be allowed to grow back naturally.

(Photo: Splash News)

Berry and Gabriel Autry have been feuding since October when Berry filed legal documents to get her child support reduced. The 48-year-old actress had been paying Autry $16,000 a month, which she claimed he was living off of. When Nahla was two, Berry did an interview where she said she would let her daughter, who is mixed, decide which race she wanted to be.

“What I think is that that’s something she’s going to have to decide. I’m not going to put a label on it. I had to decide for myself, and that’s what she’s going to have to decide—how she identifies herself in the world. And I think, largely, that will be based on how the world identifies her. That’s how I identified myself. But I feel like she’s Black. I’m Black and I’m her mother, and I believe in the one-drop theory.”

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/24/halle-berry-takes-ex-boyfriend-to-court-for-trying-to-make-their-daughter-white/

Offline flowers

I have NEVER understood why she is so popular. She isn't that great of a actress. I guess she is easy on the eyes for the guys....

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I have NEVER understood why she is so popular. She isn't that great of a actress. I guess she is easy on the eyes for the guys....

Style over substance - it's how our culture works. 

" I’m Black and I’m her mother, and I believe in the one-drop theory.”

Halle's mother is white - Halle is half/back-half/white herself.  Not that it means $hit - but that makes Halle's daughter not even half black.  The whole subject is ludicrous anyway - but it's obvious Halle hates her own half/white self. 

The real thing going on here is that she wants to reduce the amount of child-support she has to pay him. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

Style over substance - it's how our culture works. 

" I’m Black and I’m her mother, and I believe in the one-drop theory.”

Halle's mother is white - Halle is half/back-half/white herself.  Not that it means $hit - but that makes Halle's daughter not even half black.  The whole subject is ludicrous anyway - but it's obvious Halle hates her own half/white self. 

The real thing going on here is that she wants to reduce the amount of child-support she has to pay him.
She has been fighting him for some time on everything. I guess she hates all the whites that paid to see her films.  :smokin:

Offline PzLdr

So Berry believes in the "one drop" theory? Does she realize it was created by white slave holders to hold mixed bloods in bondage?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline olde north church

Halle is a quadroon?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline alicewonders

So Berry believes in the "one drop" theory? Does she realize it was created by white slave holders to hold mixed bloods in bondage?

I doubt if Halle even realizes that the sun rises in the East and sets in the West.

Bless her heart.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

Bless her heart.
BWAHAHAHA!!!!! Good one Alice!!!   :patriot:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 04:38:22 pm by flowers »

Offline alicewonders

BWAHAHAHA!!!!! Good one Alice!!!   :patriot:

***cool cat***

Happy Thanksgiving to you flowers!