Author Topic: Obama Brazenly Lies, Stirs Up Ferguson, Justifies Violating the Constitution on ABC News  (Read 409 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Brazenly Lies, Stirs Up Ferguson, Justifies Violating the Constitution on ABC News

by Sara Noble • November 23, 2014   

Barack Obama wants a legislative solution as long as it agrees with his ideology and encourages endless illegal immigration. If not, he will legislate from the White House and then he will lie about it, hoping Americans really are stupid.

In the ABC News video clip at the end of this post, Barack Obama lies and says he didn’t say what he said. He’s not changing immigration law, he’s “prioritizing”, according to him.

In fact, he is absolutely changing the law. He’s halting deportations and deciding who gets amnesty for starters. He clearly promised he wouldn’t.

Watch:

Also, in the ABC News video below, he lies and says prior presidents like Bush did the same thing. It’s not true. Prior presidents worked within the law. However, even if it were true, I thought Bush was terrible and Obama was going to do the opposite.

Remember when Obama lied and said this?

“I taught constitutional law for ten years. I take the Constitution very seriously. The biggest problems that were facing right now have to do with George Bush trying to bring more and more power into the executive branch and not go through Congress at all, and that’s what I intend to reverse when I’m President of the United States of America.”

Watch:

In the ABC News clip, he said we can’t deport 11 million people. First of all, it’s way more than 11 million, secondly, no one is talking about deporting everyone, and third, he’s not going to deport anyone except some felons and, if history is the judge, not many of them.

If we aren’t going to deport, why do we follow any laws? Why do I have to follow any laws?

He even went back to the government shutdown he caused and blamed it on Republicans. He is the one who stopped the flow of funds to the military and to parks and monuments. He did that!

He is violating the law. This is outrageous.

Also in the speech, he sent a not-so-secret message to the protesters and rioters in Ferguson in the midst of some threatening to kill people and Holder saying the police have to be controlled. He spiked the Trayvon Martin football and threw around the racist-hoodie theme, saying,”…so they can distinguish between a gangbanger and a kid who just happens to be wearing a hoodie but just otherwise is a good kid and not doing anything wrong.”

Obama is pathological. He lies even though his lies can be easily found out. He’s counting on the “stupid Americans” to not understand what he’s doing.

Lying to manipulate is evil.

Watch the ABC News clip:

http://www.independentsentinel.com/obama-brazenly-lies-stirs-up-ferguson-justifies-violating-the-constitution-on-abc-news/
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 11:25:02 am by rangerrebew »