Author Topic: Giuliani: 93 Percent of Blacks Are Killed by Blacks  (Read 1067 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani: 93 Percent of Blacks Are Killed by Blacks
« on: November 23, 2014, 08:31:33 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=609109

Newsmax
Giuliani: 93 Percent of Blacks Are Killed by Blacks
Sunday, November 23, 2014 10:49 AM

By: Greg Richter

Former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani says that the media focusing on the Ferguson, Missouri grand jury should spend more attention on why white police officers are in black neighborhoods to start with.

"I find it very disappointing that you're not discussing the fact that 93 percent of blacks in America are killed by other blacks," Giuliani said Sunday on "Meet the Press."

The case of white police officers killing blacks are the exception rather that the rule, he said.

"We are talking about the significant exception," Giuliani said.

But a very heated author and professor Michael Eric Dyson said Giuliani was drawing a "false equivalency," saying that most blacks who kill other blacks go to jail and they are not sworn by the state to uphold the law.

Giuliani said 70 percent to 75 percent of crime in New York City takes place in predominantly black areas, and that's why there is a large police presence in those places.

"The white police officers wouldn't be there if you weren't killing each other," Giuliani said.

The debate was sparked by discussion of the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson, Missouri in August. The unarmed 18-year-old was killed by white police officer Darren Wilson, sparking weeks of protests, some of which turned violent.

Giuliani says people pushing for an indictment from the grand jury probing the Michael Brown killing in Ferguson, Missouri are perverting the criminal justice system.

"This grand jury is under incredible pressure … to indict. I feel sorry for these people because they know if they walk out of that grand jury room and have not indicted they may have created a massive riot in their city and maybe throughout the United States," Giuliani said.

"To me, that kind of pressure is completely inconsistent with the American criminal justice system. And the people who are putting on that pressure should be ashamed of themselves," the former mayor said.

Fear of more unrest has led Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon to declare a state-of-emergency pre-emptively.

Nixon, a Democrat, has faced criticism for that move, but Giuliani said he understood since he found himself in similar situations as mayor of America's largest city.

"I would have had a state of emergency, but I would have kept it quiet," Giuliani said. He said he would have had police on alert and placed them where they wouldn't be seen by the public so they would be ready at a moment's notice to stop any kind of violence.

But, he added, Nixon was in a no-win situation.

"Had he not declared a state of emergency, he'd probably get criticized for not doing it," Giuliani said.

The ex-mayor said he is concerned that no one is explaining to the public that grand juries are kept secret to protect innocent people since that system has a lower burden of proof than court.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Giuliani: 93 Percent of Blacks Are Killed by Blacks
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 08:49:42 pm »
What, not 91.1%?  ^-^
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 09:59:16 pm »
Former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani says that the media focusing on the Ferguson, Missouri grand jury should spend more attention on why white police officers are in black neighborhoods to start with.

I agree.  Only black police officers should be hired to maintain 'order' in black neighborhoods...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 12:07:39 am »
GourmetDan wrote above:
[[ I agree.  Only black police officers should be hired to maintain 'order' in black neighborhoods... ]]

I disagree on that one, Dan.

It's like saying that only muslim police, fire and ambulance personnel should be permitted to enter muslim enclaves in The West.

Actually, this is already a problem in places like France and Sweden, where ambulance crews are often assaulted when they try to answer calls in islamic neighborhoods.

If it's come to only black officers allowed into black neighborhoods, than I believe only white officers should be permitted to "police whites".

Agreed?

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 01:48:51 am »
GourmetDan wrote above:
[[ I agree.  Only black police officers should be hired to maintain 'order' in black neighborhoods... ]]

I disagree on that one, Dan.

It's like saying that only muslim police, fire and ambulance personnel should be permitted to enter muslim enclaves in The West.

Actually, this is already a problem in places like France and Sweden, where ambulance crews are often assaulted when they try to answer calls in islamic neighborhoods.

If it's come to only black officers allowed into black neighborhoods, than I believe only white officers should be permitted to "police whites".

Agreed?

Why are ambulance crews risking their lives for those rat droppings?  Fukkem, says I!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.