Author Topic: AP'S PACE: WHITE HOUSE DISAPPOINTED GOP HASN'T SHUT DOWN GOVERNMENT  (Read 535 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/11/23/AP-Pace-White-House-Disappointed-GOP-Hasnt-Shut-Down-Government

on BREITBART TV  23 Nov 2014, 10:39 AM PDT 

This week on "Fox News Sunday," Associated Press White House correspondent Julie Pace said so far the White House officials are disappointed the Republicans have not shut down the government in response to President Barack Obama using an executive order to grant amnesty to upwards of five million illegal immigrants living in the Untied States.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Re: AP'S PACE: WHITE HOUSE DISAPPOINTED GOP HASN'T SHUT DOWN GOVERNMENT
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 08:25:34 pm »
Breitbart got it wrong. Pace never said anything like "they're disappointed the GOP hasn't shutdown the government."  That's why I distrust Breitbart.  They have a habit of putting words in people's mouths.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 08:49:22 pm »
Nonetheless, I'm sure they are disappointed the GOP hasn't tried to shut down the government.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 08:50:57 pm »
Nonetheless, I'm sure they are disappointed the GOP hasn't tried to shut down the government.

They may be, but Julie Pace never said they were. Breitbart just made that up out of whole cloth.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 08:51:53 pm »
They may be, but Julie Pace never said they were. Breitbart just made that up out of whole cloth.

I wasn't denying that in the least.  You read the article, I didn't.  I'm simply pointing that regardless of what she said, they do.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2014, 08:58:00 pm »
And I'm saying that the article is a lie and it assumes we're stupid. Obama's memo is three days old and Congress is on recess. 

No occasion to "shut down the government" or to do anything.  Come to think of it,  even what Pace said was wrong and she likely even made THAT up.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2014, 09:06:57 pm »
Julie Pace was asked an exceedingly leading question and she laughingly responded to the question.

Nothing to make of it one way or the other IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2014, 09:22:40 pm »
And I'm saying that the article is a lie and it assumes we're stupid. Obama's memo is three days old and Congress is on recess. 

No occasion to "shut down the government" or to do anything.  Come to think of it,  even what Pace said was wrong and she likely even made THAT up.

Don't disagree with you in the least.