Author Topic: Graham: House GOP Benghazi report 'full of crap'  (Read 917 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham: House GOP Benghazi report 'full of crap'
« on: November 23, 2014, 08:01:26 pm »
http://thehill.com/policy/defense/225122-graham-house-gop-benghazi-report-full-of-crap

By Rebecca Shabad - 11/23/14 09:29 AM EST

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday blasted a House GOP-led investigation that recently debunked myths about the 2012 Benghazi attack.

“I think the report is full of crap,” Graham said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

The House Intelligence Committee released a report on Friday evening, which took two years to compile, that found there was no outright intelligence failure during the attack, there was no delay in the rescue of U.S. personnel and there was no political cover-up by Obama administration officials.

After Graham was asked whether the report exonerates the administration, he initially ignored the question, and then eventually said “no.”
The House Intelligence panel, Graham said, is “doing a lousy job policing their own.”

Graham didn’t clearly pinpoint why he dismissed the report’s findings, but suggested its information was provided by people in the intelligence community who had previously lied to Congress about the attack.

“I don’t believe the report is accurate given the role [former CIA deputy director] Mike Morell played in misleading the Congress on two occasions,” Graham said.

Host Gloria Borger said the report found no one lied.

“That’s a bunch of garbage,” Graham replied.

“This report puts all the blame on the State Department and absolves the intelligence community.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Graham: House GOP Benghazi report 'full of crap'
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 09:21:46 pm »
http://thehill.com/policy/defense/225122-graham-house-gop-benghazi-report-full-of-crap

By Rebecca Shabad - 11/23/14 09:29 AM EST

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday blasted a House GOP-led investigation that recently debunked myths about the 2012 Benghazi attack.

“I think the report is full of crap,” Graham said on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

The House Intelligence Committee released a report on Friday evening, which took two years to compile, that found there was no outright intelligence failure during the attack, there was no delay in the rescue of U.S. personnel and there was no political cover-up by Obama administration officials.

After Graham was asked whether the report exonerates the administration, he initially ignored the question, and then eventually said “no.”
The House Intelligence panel, Graham said, is “doing a lousy job policing their own.”

Graham didn’t clearly pinpoint why he dismissed the report’s findings, but suggested its information was provided by people in the intelligence community who had previously lied to Congress about the attack.

“I don’t believe the report is accurate given the role [former CIA deputy director] Mike Morell played in misleading the Congress on two occasions,” Graham said.

Host Gloria Borger said the report found no one lied.

“That’s a bunch of garbage,” Graham replied.

“This report puts all the blame on the State Department and absolves the intelligence community.”

There is a silver lining in that:  who was in charge of the State Department at the time?  Why none other than the putative democrat party nominee Hillary Clinton.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 09:23:41 pm »
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/gop-sen-republicans-should-move-beyond-benghazi-after-new-report/

GOP Sen: Republicans Should ‘Move Beyond’ Benghazi After New Report
by Andrew Desiderio | 2:42 pm, November 23rd, 2014

Appearing on Meet the Press Sunday morning, Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) told NBC’s Chuck Todd that his GOP colleagues need to move on from the Benghazi issue, in light of a newly-released report by the House Intelligence Committee that found no intelligence failures.

Todd asked Flake if Republicans should “drop the Benghazi conspiracy theories” after the new report cleared up some of the burning questions. Flake said that while he had been skeptical about how Susan Rice and the Obama Administration portrayed the attack at first — which the report concluded there were, in fact, issues with those talking points — he acknowledged that Republicans should move beyond it.

“I always thought the biggest problem with Benghazi is how it was cast by the administration, and the remarks of Susan Rice just really flew in the face of what we knew was going on,” Flake said. “But with regard to the other things that were addressed by this report, yes, I’ve thought that for a long time we ought to move beyond that.”

But despite Flake’s senitments, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Sunday morning that the report is “full of crap.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 10:02:58 pm »

:#@$%: ***evilkitty 8888madkitty 10631 :wtf: *mad* :facepalm2: 13859 :bash: :soangry:

Damn it!  Damn it!  Damn it!  I'm so damn frustrated by these people!  Damn it!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 05:21:53 pm »

:#@$%: ***evilkitty 8888madkitty 10631 :wtf: *mad* :facepalm2: 13859 :bash: :soangry:

Damn it!  Damn it!  Damn it!  I'm so damn frustrated by these people!  Damn it!

Ditto...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 05:25:30 pm »
I told you people MONTHS ago that there were too many people, both sides of the aisle, in the know as to what was actually going on in Benghazi for this to actually go anywhere!

It WILL be covered up!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien