Author Topic: University Demands to Know Students’ Sexual Activities in Order to Enroll for Classes  (Read 477 times)

rangerrebew

University Demands to Know Students’ Sexual Activities in Order to Enroll for Classes

Posted on November 22, 2014 by Dave Jolly — 4 Comments

Public education at all levels is becoming increasingly liberal and personally invasive. Many public schools are teaching sexual promiscuity to kids as young as 10 to 12 years of age and kindergartners are being taught that homosexuality is normal and something to be explored. Kids are taught not to tell their parents about their sexual activities and how to bypass parents and the legal system to get abortions.

Some public schools have been having their students report on how many guns are in their house and how they are being stored. Others are having students look through the medicine cabinets and reporting what medications their parents are taking.

Publicly funded universities are opening their doors to more sexual perversion while they trampled on the rights of conservatives and Christians. Colleges have hosted condom races and numerous LGBT events.

Now one publicly funded university is insisting on knowing a student’s personal sexual activity before they are allowed to enroll for classes.

Welcome to Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida, with satellite campuses in Dania Beach, Davie, Fort Lauderdale, Jupiter and Fort Pierce. The university has an enrollment of around 31,000 students and employs 1,500 administrative staff and 1,600 faculty.

When a student enrolls for classes at FAU, they are required to fill out a personal survey. That survey now contains the questions:

“How many times have you had sex (including oral) in the last three months. With how many different people have you had sex (including oral) in the last three months?”

If students refuse to answer the survey questions, they will not be allowed to register for classes at the university.

The university says that the questions are part of their compliance with Title IX and a sexual education program. Joshua Glanzer, a spokesman for FAU explained to the media:

“Federal law now requires that we offer the sexual assault awareness and prevention training, and we require that all new students take the training and recommended [sic] by the Department of Education.”

Alex Miller, spokesman for CampusClarity, the outfit behind the survey, stated:

“Student responses to questions are private,” he said in an email. “They are de-identified and stored separately from other student information, so neither CampusClarity nor the institution can tell how an individual student responded to the questions.”

Students are already feeling uneasy about divulging their personal information to the school and believe that the school has no business knowing about their personal sexual activities. One student, Cheryl Solely, told the media:

“I just don’t understand why questions pertaining to how many times I’ve had sex have anything to do with campus life.”

I don’t condone any sex of any kind outside of marriage, but I also believe that one’s personal sex life is no business of the university. Their demand on knowing is definitely a violation of one’s privacy and would be enough to prevent me or my kids from attending the university.

Hopefully someone will take the school to court to force them to stop this invasive practice.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/8688/university-demands-know-students-sexual-activities-order-enroll-classes/#GVr19TlJiRLWidtM.99