Author Topic: Police families in Ferguson fear for their safety and many have gone into hiding or left town after receiving assault and death threats  (Read 856 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2844311/Police-families-Ferguson-fear-safety-gone-hiding-left-town-receiving-assault-death-threats.html

Police families in Ferguson fear for their safety and many have gone into hiding or left town after receiving assault and death threats

Spouses and children of cops in Ferguson, Missouri, have received assault and death threats after the shooting of Michael Brown
    Tensions continue to rise in Ferguson as a grand jury nears its decision on whether to indict Officer Darren Wilson in Brown's shooting
    One police wife says many families have already left town after receiving anonymous threats on their phones

By MailOnline Reporter

Published: 10:59 EST, 21 November 2014 | Updated: 14:31 EST, 21 November 2014

The families of many police officers in Ferguson, Missouri, are in hiding or running from town amid death and assault threats.

One police wife told KTVI that she's received threats over the phone and she's been paranoid for her and her young daughter's safety ever since.

'Did they follow me here?' she told the station. 'Did I do a good enough job after work today of taking different routes, on my way home?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2844311/Police-families-Ferguson-fear-safety-gone-hiding-left-town-receiving-assault-death-threats.html#ixzz3JkDw46N8

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

One police wife told KTVI that she's received threats over the phone and she's been paranoid for her and her young daughter's safety ever since.

'Did they follow me here?' she told the station. 'Did I do a good enough job after work today of taking different routes, on my way home?

Are you able to defend yourself and your family with lethal force if necessary?

« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 10:36:00 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

Are you able to defend yourself and your family with lethal force if necessary?
'
She's is supposed to pee her pants to defend herself according to liberals. :shrug:

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
They are going to burn that town down, you know, this is the next Detroit, next East LA.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ferguson used to be a very nice area...upper upper middle class...used to shop there in there malls..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
They are going to burn that town down, you know, this is the next Detroit, next East LA.
Why do you say East LA? It is predominantly 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation and beyond Hispanic.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
[[ One police wife told KTVI that she's received threats over the phone and she's been paranoid for her and her young daughter's safety ever since. ]]

Not sure what it is, but something tells me if the blacks start attacking white police officers' families down there, all hell is going to break loose...

... and FBI agents or whatever aren't going to stop it...

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Why do you say East LA? It is predominantly 2nd, 3rd, 4th generation and beyond Hispanic.

My apologies...I was thinking of Rodney King...and the Asian community.

...Bob Dylan

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
To explain: And those were South Central, of course.  My bad.  And those were nothing compared to the 65 Watts riots. 

I actually stop in some Hispanic grocery stores quite often in East LA on my way back to Vegas.  You can get things there that are hard to find elsewhere.

...Bob Dylan