Author Topic: Why blame the illegal aliens?  (Read 2697 times)

Offline olde north church

Why blame the illegal aliens?
« on: November 21, 2014, 03:24:11 pm »
They know where opportunity lies.  They are doing what's best for them and their families.  Why are we not taking it out on the politicians who are allowing, nay, inciting this shit?
 :patriot:
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Why blame the illegal aliens?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 03:37:26 pm »
They know where opportunity lies.  They are doing what's best for them and their families.  Why are we not taking it out on the politicians who are allowing, nay, inciting this shit?

I couldn't agree with you more!

Hence what I posted on another thread in an exchange there:

"I'm thinking that perhaps a good exercise for us here would be to try to lay out what we think would make a good immigration bill!

I'll start!

1. Turn off the magnets that attract people to come here illegally! ALL of them!

2.  CLOSE the borders!  Nothing comes in unless through legal and proper means!  Nothing following that language can proceed until those two things are accomplished and verified!"

That's where I stand and I'm sticking to it!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 03:38:39 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 03:40:12 pm »

I don't blame the illegals at all.  I would do the same thing if it meant a better life for my family.  Yes, this is the politician's fault and they should be held accountable.  But we've got a big problem when it comes to that - these "representatives" of ours have set up a system that makes it darn hard to oust them.  Not impossible, but very difficult. 

We've got to regroup.  We tried going the primary route to fire these crooks, but the system was set up to make us lose our morale and give up.  Now is not the time to give up!  There are brave good men and women who are willing to go to DC and represent them who brung them to the dance. 

Time to regroup and bust their asses!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 03:47:54 pm »
I couldn't agree with you more!

Hence what I posted on another thread in an exchange there:

"I'm thinking that perhaps a good exercise for us here would be to try to lay out what we think would make a good immigration bill!

I'll start!

1. Turn off the magnets that attract people to come here illegally! ALL of them!

2.  CLOSE the borders!  Nothing comes in unless through legal and proper means!  Nothing following that language can proceed until those two things are accomplished and verified!"

That's where I stand and I'm sticking to it!

A good immigration plan to come up with Bigun, would be to pattern it after nearly every other country on the face of this earth.  No one is allowed in that cannot prove their value to our society - that means proving that you are a law-abiding person that has a skill that is valuable to our society.  No deadbeats allowed! 

Sounds cruel, but that is what every other country does!  They are protecting their homeland by doing so.

That said, we need to work with civilized societies to reach out and HELP these unfortunate people in these hell-hole countries - IN THEIR COUNTRY - to at least feed and provide basic necessities and then we need to foster a world where these third world tinpot dick-taters like Barack Obama and others.....a world where they no longer have any power to destroy the lives of masses of people. 

We need a new Renaissance, or we are surely at the precipice of a New Dark Age.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 03:54:25 pm »
A good immigration plan to come up with Bigun, would be to pattern it after nearly every other country on the face of this earth.  No one is allowed in that cannot prove their value to our society - that means proving that you are a law-abiding person that has a skill that is valuable to our society.  No deadbeats allowed! 

Sounds cruel, but that is what every other country does!  They are protecting their homeland by doing so.

That said, we need to work with civilized societies to reach out and HELP these unfortunate people in these hell-hole countries - IN THEIR COUNTRY - to at least feed and provide basic necessities and then we need to foster a world where these third world tinpot dick-taters like Barack Obama and others.....a world where they no longer have any power to destroy the lives of masses of people. 

We need a new Renaissance, or we are surely at the precipice of a New Dark Age.

I would be fine with us just simply adopting Mexico's immigration policy!

http://humanevents.com/2006/05/08/mexicos-immigration-law-lets-try-it-here-at-home/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 04:07:35 pm »

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 04:36:49 pm »
I don't think that most people blame them onc.  Like others have said, almost all of us would certainly be at least tempted to do the same.  (Obviously I am not speaking of the subset that are criminals coming here simply to rape, pillage, and destroy.)

The problem, again as others have noted, is with our gubmint and politicians.  This has been going on for decades at this point.  The "Swimmer" led an effort that resulted in great violence against our immigrations laws in the 1960s, it has gone downhill since then.

"A nation without borders is not a nation." — Ronald Reagan

In a July 3, 1984 editorial, the Wall Street Journal editorial board wrote: "If Washington still wants to 'do something' about immigration, we propose a five-word constitutional amendment: There shall be open borders.'"

And the beat goes on........   switch into glide!!

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 04:41:58 pm »
Why blame them? Does the phrase "illegal aliens" offer a clue? Some burglars break into your home to help their families. They're still burglars. And criminals.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline olde north church

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2014, 04:58:49 pm »
Why blame them? Does the phrase "illegal aliens" offer a clue? Some burglars break into your home to help their families. They're still burglars. And criminals.

I'm don't mean to excuse them.  I don't understand why we also don't punish those who leave the windows open and the doors unlocked.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2014, 05:16:49 pm »
I'm don't mean to excuse them.  I don't understand why we also don't punish those who leave the windows open and the doors unlocked.

With the advent of seeing-eye drones and wireless technology, there's no reason that our borders can't be virtually locked up.  No excuses.

I'm afraid we wheeled that 'Trojan Horse' inside our gates a long time ago.  The Left controls our media and academia...and the IRS and DHS.  And FBI.

We're in the homestretch of a take-over coup.  The Silence of the Lambs....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald