Author Topic: Douglas Brinkley: Obama Will Become "A Folk Hero to Latino Americans"  (Read 1018 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/11/20/douglas_brinkley_obama_will_become_a_folk_hero_to_latino_americans.html

Posted on November 20, 2014
Douglas Brinkley: Obama Will Become "A Folk Hero to Latino Americans"

DOUGLAS BRINKLEY, PRESIDENTIAL HISTORIAN: You will find today's tea party crowd not defending Reagan or Bush. They'll say they were wrong, so why are we doubling down even greater on it now? I would tell you to look at this as to who President Obama is. He is a president who is unable to get anything done with Congress, sees immigration as a national security issue and like really a Theodore Roosevelt or FDR is going to lay down this heavy marker on history right now and become in doing so a folk hero to Latino Americans.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline olde north church

Re: Douglas Brinkley: Obama Will Become "A Folk Hero to Latino Americans"
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 10:51:11 pm »
Yeah, him and Zorro.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 11:59:02 pm »
Beyond Obama, it is to make democrats the party which treated Hispanics well, versus Republicans who risk having a record of opposing changes they feel were favorable to them.

This is not new. It has been ongoing.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 12:24:12 am »
I laughed too, when I read this headline.

So very many neighborhoods in inner cities where the Blacks are literally 'at war', and it is a real shooting war, with the Latinos, and all Obama seems to care about is the Latino population, and not even them, he only cares about the 'illegal Latino' population.

He may or may not be a 'hero' to the Latinos, but poor working Black people are going hate him. I mean a burning in effigy kind of hate. Even the Black Panthers have to be pissed about this, even though they will never admit it.

Of course, the Black tribal instinct will kick in, and they will still support him no matter what. But I doubt there will be anymore singing, "Obama, Obama, mmm, mmm, mmm! I think those days are gone for good in the Black community.

Although, we still may hear, "EL Obamo, EL Obamo, ay-yiyi, ay-yiyi, ariba!" in the Latino communities.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 12:35:55 am »
Don't underestimate the complicit media's ability to convince these poor urban blacks that it is all the Republicans fault!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 12:47:16 am »
Don't underestimate the complicit media's ability to convince these poor urban blacks that it is all the Republicans fault!

Gangbangers don't get their news from MSNBC/ABC/CBS/CNN/PBS and all the rest. From their 'soldier' point of view, which is how they think, all they see is Obama reenforcing the enemy, and that is not metaphoical, that is the real world to these guys. And for a crime like that, Obama's half Black blood will not cover it.

And, on the other side, you have all the real legal Hispanics/Latinos who went through the process, who are now going to lose their job to 'legal' illegals.

This is not a win for anyone, except criminal employers, and illegal workers. They are the ones gaining from this. The other 90% of America, of all races, are getting royally screwed.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.