Author Topic: Florida political candidate exposed for posting a fake letter of support from Obama on his Facebook page which was full of spelling mistakes  (Read 735 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A letter allegedly written by President Obama to a candidate running for the Orange County Commission was discovered to be a fake because it was riddled with spelling mistakes.

Derrick Wallace, a candidate for the Orange County Commission, in Florida posted the letter that was allegedly from the president on his campaign's Facebook page.

And at first glance, the note appeared to be official, because it had a White House emblem at the top and Obama's signature on the bottom. 
>>>

And on closer inspection, the White House emblem on it was clearly photoshopped and the signature by Obama had been forged.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2818157/Candidate-s-letter-endorsement-President-Obama-discovered-fake.html#ixzz3I3iEf6Sv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.