Author Topic: Southern Shockwave: Mary Landrieu Blames Obama's Unpopularity on Racism  (Read 742 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Southern Shockwave: Mary Landrieu Blames Obama's Unpopularity on Racism
Wynton Hall

In comments sure to cascade into regional races across the South, embattled Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-LA) told NBC's Chuck Todd on Thursday that Southern racism is to blame for President Barack Obama's unpopularity.

"Why does President Obama have a hard time in Louisiana?" asked Todd.

“Let me be very, very honest with you," said Landrieu. "The South has not always been the friendliest place for African-Americans. It's been a difficult time for the president to present himself in a very positive light as a leader."

Landrieu added: “It has not always been a good place for women, to be able to present ourselves. It’s more of a conservative place. So we’ve had to work a little bit harder on that. But, you know, the people trust me, I believe. Really, they do.”

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal blasted Landrieu's comments as desperate and out of touch.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/10/30/Southern-Shockwave-Mary-Landrieu-Blames-Obama-s-Unpopularity-on-Racism
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Southern Shockwave: Mary Landrieu Blames Obama's Unpopularity on Racism
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 12:10:04 pm »
And so because of Southern black racism, vote for me - the white Southern Democrat from a long line of white Southern Democrat aristocrats.  You just can't make this stuff up.

Offline flowers

http://freebeacon.com/politics/nbc-baton-rouge-landrieu-dealing-with-a-pr-nightmare-after-calling-voters-racist-and-sexist/

Senator Mary Landrieu (D., La.) cannot escape her comments implying Louisiana voters are racist and sexist.

“Senator Mary Landrieu is dealing with a PR nightmare!” an NBC Baton Rouge anchorwoman said Friday morning.

“The two are neck and ne

Offline Millee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 08:02:02 pm »
Her campaign staff:

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 08:20:42 pm »
She is done. Gone. Kaput. Over. Stick a fork.

She was already on thin ice. Now she is finished. There is absolutely no way possible for her to win now.

Like the owner of a restaurant who publishes an article claiming that his bad reviews are because his customers are just too stupid to appreciate fine cuisine, you never insult the people you are trying to woo.

She doesn't live in Louisiana, so she better start now looking for a new job in her new adopted hometown of D.C.

Because she is going to be out of work very soon.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2014, 08:58:54 pm »

Because she is going to be out of work very soon.

Unless she can get voting machines to all vote democrat like in Illinois, and Maryland.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2014, 09:07:00 pm »
How can this woman who is running for a THIRD term...with a current TWICE elected black President, claim sexism and racism?

You can't fix stupid....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2014, 10:01:20 pm »
Her campaign staff:

Can't make this stuff up.  Great visual.