Author Topic: Michelle Obama Found a Way to RUIN HALLOWEEN For Children (This Is Outrageous!)  (Read 1045 times)

rangerrebew

Michelle Obama Found a Way to RUIN HALLOWEEN For Children (This Is Outrageous!)

Author:  Editor

Posted: October 30, 2014

Michelle Obama’s lunch-control rules are too extreme, as children and their parents are finding out on Halloween. Thanks to Federal mandates, the Philadelphia Veterans Affairs office just announced that it would hold a Halloween parade on Friday for children of VA employees, but they warned employees not to hand out any candy or sweets to children.

Instead, the VA said the day care center in the office has “joined First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move Program,” which means the kids should be given things other than candy:

“Please help us teach our children to make healthy food choices!!” the VA said in an email to employees.

“If you would like to hand out treats during the parade, please give healthy snacks such as pretzels, raisins, granola bars and sliced apples,” it said. “NO CANDY PLEASE!”

“You may want to consider gifts such as pencils, crayons and rings instead of snacks,” it added.

Via The Blaze

This isn’t a unique story as Michelle Obama’s rules have already banned tic tacs and birthday cakes in schools.

Even though the Constitution grants no powers to the First Lady, Michelle Obama is determined to force her excessively restrictive food policies on children… Even as they are outside celebrating Halloween.

This should be a time for communities to come together and share their best costumes with each other while passing out candy. It’s a long-standing American tradition, which is why Michelle opposes it so strongly.

Do you think children should be allowed to enjoy candy at Halloween? Please leave us a comment and tell us what you think.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/michelle-obama-found-way-ruin-halloween-children/#ixzz3HiIwd7AZ

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Why even HAVE Halloween if you don't get candy?

No wonder those daughters don't smile much, when your parents are such haters and Totalitarians. 
Happy Halloween!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 12:07:21 pm by alicewonders »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline kevindavis007

Kids can't be kids nowadays.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline musiclady

No wonder those daughters don't smile much, when your parents are such haters and Totalitarians. 
Happy Halloween!

Does she have any idea how much kids (even those who eat healthy otherwise) HATE the neighbors who give them apples and raisins on Halloween?

I'm just guessing, though, based on the fact that the girls go to private schools and eat what Mommy and Daddy eat at home, that they get boatloads of candy on Halloween and just don't get to tell anyone.     :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

We had Trick or Treating last night, and loaded the kids up with candy.  Halloween is when kids are supposed to be kids.

Michelle is a thief, in more ways than one......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online andy58-in-nh

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth..."

- C.S. Lewis
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth..."

- C.S. Lewis

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless.
Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Deitrich Bonhoeffer
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Politics4us

I'm not defending Michelle, but it says, "Instead, the VA said the day care center in the office has “joined First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move Program,” which means the kids should be given things other than candy:" The day care center at the VA should be blamed too. They don't have to do this.

Offline olde north church

"Let them eat kale!"
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline alicewonders

We had Trick or Treating last night, and loaded the kids up with candy.  Halloween is when kids are supposed to be kids.

Michelle is a thief, in more ways than one......

We had Trick or Treat last night too.  So many princesses!  One little girl was just running across the yard - to come and get CANDY!  She was giddy with excitement!  So cute.

But, would a kid run like that for raisins?

:shrug:

Happy Halloween!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Happy Halloween!

The daughters don't smile because they're disgusted at having to be around so many filthy white peasants.  Chips off the old block, they are.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline alicewonders

The daughters don't smile because they're disgusted at having to be around so many filthy white peasants.  Chips off the old block, they are.

How soon before one of them becomes a Senator?   **nononono*

Happy Halloween!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How soon before one of them becomes a Senator?   **nononono*

Happy Halloween!

I don't wanna think about it.   :terror:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline alicewonders

I don't wanna think about it.   :terror:

Cute avatar!   :laugh:

Happy Halloween!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She of the tremendous ass, wants to stop kids from having fun on a one day holiday which is an American tradition that spans generations. She should get off of her high-horse and take a quick look in the mirror.

Is she delusional? Give the kids a Granola bar? Are you insane!? Have you lost your freakin' mind? They will throw it straight to the trash.

She does not seem to be able to comprehend that the kids simply will not eat her shit. You can give kids all the boroccoli, and arugula, and granola you can manage to scrape up. THEY WILL NOT EAT IT, DUMBASS! Jeez, you freakin' weirdo, just let them have fun once in a while. I am surprised she didn't order us to distribute Obamacare pamphlets to the kids instead of candy.

Just forcing them to have it, to possess it, does not equate to them eating it. She cannot seem to digest this simple fact.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 08:45:59 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cute avatar!   :laugh:

Happy Halloween!

Thanks!  I noticed a couple of other people putting up Halloween avatars, and I came across that on at FB, so I stole it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just forcing them to have it, to possess it, does not equate to them eating it. She cannot seem to digest this simple fact.

I will NOT comply.

Online andy58-in-nh

If she's not careful. a bunch of kids are certain to drape toilet paper all over the White House this evening.

Of course, the Secret Service won't find out about it until tomorrow.

Perhaps after the Colombian hookers have left.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

But, would a kid run like that for raisins?

The other way, perhaps.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

She of the tremendous ass....., wants to stop kids from having fun on a one day holiday which is an American tradition that spans generations. She should get off of her high-horse and take a quick look in the mirror.

Jennifer Lopez has a tremendous ass.  Salma Hayek has a tremendous ass.

Michelle Obama has a gigantic ass.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

So true   **nononono*

Online mountaineer

Thanks to Federal mandates, the Philadelphia Veterans Affairs office just announced that it would hold a Halloween parade on Friday for children of VA employees, but they warned employees not to hand out any candy or sweets to children.
What does this mean? Is the Mooch now issuing executive orders?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org