Author Topic: Netanyahu Responds to White House “Coward” Attack: “I Have Risked My Life Many Times on the Battlefield”  (Read 553 times)

rangerrebew

- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Netanyahu Responds to White House “Coward” Attack: “I Have Risked My Life Many Times on the Battlefield”

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On October 29, 2014 @ 3:55 pm In The Point | 34 Comments

Some of Obama’s minions chose to smear Netanyahu as a “chickens__t” and a “coward”. Now Netanyahu has responded.

“When Israel is pressured to make concessions on its security, it is very easy to give in. There are ovations and ceremonies on lawns – and afterwards come the missiles and the tunnels,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stated Wednesday at a memorial event at the Knesset for IDF Maj.-Gen. Rehavam Ze’evy.

A former tourism minister who had also served as Advisor to Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin on Anti-Terror Matters and Intelligence and as chairman of the board of the Land of Israel Museum in Tel Aviv, among other prestigious posts, Ze’evi was murdered by Arab terrorists in 1999 who shot him in the head at the Jerusalem Hyatt Hotel.

“As Prime Minister, I am responsible for Israel’s security,” Netanyahu said. “I care about the lives of every citizen and soldier. I have been on the battlefield many times. I have risked my life for the country and I am not prepared to make concessions that will endanger our state. It must be understood that our supreme interests, with security and the unity of Jerusalem first and foremost, are not among the top concerns of those anonymous elements that are attacking us and me personally, because the attack on me comes only because I am defending the State of Israel. If I did not defend the State of Israel, if I did not vigorously uphold our national and security interests, they would not attack me. And despite all the attacks against me, I will continue to defend our state. I will continue to defend the citizens of Israel.”

In his speech, Netanyahu also said that,

“Israel has long faced attacks on its right to exist.  Some people deny the strong affinity of the people of Israel for its land, an affinity that was formed 4,000 years ago in the Land of Israel and 3,000 years ago with Jerusalem, the capital of Israel. Some people are not willing to recognize the right of our people to a nation-state of their own, who are not willing to recognize the right of the people of Israel to a nation-state for the Jewish people. This was and remains the root of the conflict.”

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/netanyahu-responds-to-white-house-coward-attack-i-have-risked-my-life-many-times-on-the-battlefield/

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Thank God for Bibi Netanyahu!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Netanyahu Responds to White House “Coward” Attack: “I Have Risked My Life Many Times on the Battlefield”

No one would argue with that, BiBi.  But what have you to say about the other adjectives used to describe you:

....recalcitrant, myopic, reactionary, obtuse, blustering, pompous, and “Aspergery"......a no-vision small-timer who worries mainly about pleasing the hardest core of his political constituency........only interested in protecting himself from political defeat. He’s not [Yitzhak] Rabin, he’s not [Ariel] Sharon, he’s certainly no [Menachem] Begin. He’s got no guts.”

What political fortune have you risked for Israel's true and lasting security?

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline raml

No Bibi is not like Ariel Sharon or Begin or Rabin thank goodness. He has not given away the country and he is a strong leader unlike some of those in the past. He stands up for Israel he is not a coward at all he is a leader and I wish this country had one like him.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 11:15:35 pm by raml »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The money line going around is, "Even a chicken is not afraid of a lame duck."

It is good that this happened. May as well put everything on the table. Now everybody knows how Obama really feels about Israel.

Of course I never bought into the lies, so I knew this all along.

And I am sure that there have been some choice words said about Britain along these lines too. Those comments just didn't become public.

Obama is a punk Black kid off the streets of the South Side Chicago. I would be amazed if he didn't feel this way.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

Obama is a punk Black kid off the streets of the South Side Chicago. 

And a latent muzzie.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ranger wrote above:
[[ And a latent muzzie. ]]

Latent?

Hardly...