Author Topic: SEAL who says he killed Bin Laden to reveal identity  (Read 1423 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
SEAL who says he killed Bin Laden to reveal identity
« on: October 29, 2014, 07:14:28 pm »
http://thehill.com/policy/defense/222235-seal-who-says-he-killed-bin-laden-to-reveal-identity

SEAL who says he killed Bin Laden to reveal identity

By Martin Matishak - 10/29/14 02:38 PM EDT

Fox News Channel will unveil the identity of a Navy SEAL who says he killed Osama bin Laden, the network announced Wednesday.

Peter Doocy will interview the SEAL, known as “The Shooter,” over the course of a two-part documentary titled “The Man Who Killed Usama bin Laden,” the cable channel said in a press release. The documentary will air on Nov. 11-12.

The SEAL will describe his role in confronting the terrorist leader at the climax of a raid in Pakistan in May 2011, according to the network. Bin Laden orchestrated the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.
The documentary promises to “touch upon what was taking place inside the terrorist compound, while President Obama and his Cabinet watched from the White House.”

It will also offer footage of a previously secret ceremony at the National September 11 Memorial Museum in New York City in which "The Shooter" donated the shirt he was wearing during the mission, the network says.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Re: SEAL who says he killed Bin Laden to reveal identity
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 08:12:10 pm »
bkmk

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 09:39:21 pm »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 10:07:44 pm »
I have mixed feelings, about this. My generation grew up with Dads that served and fought in WWII. Most of them didn't desire to talk much about their actual combat experience.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 10:42:25 pm »
I have mixed feelings, about this. My generation grew up with Dads that served and fought in WWII. Most of them didn't desire to talk much about their actual combat experience.

It is an amazing thing about those people...especially in today's look-at-me exhibitionist society.  You literally had to drag out any information about their experiences from the WWII vets.  They were (are) extremely reticent to talk about themselves.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2014, 11:11:15 pm »

Well, it must be pretty tough 'out there' in the career market.  May as well cash in on the celebrity.

Twenty hour work weeks...the cost of living...health insurance...food, shelter.

It all adds up. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 11:23:01 pm »

Maybe the desire isn't bragging but setting the record straight. How many times have they been drug through the mud in the blog/internet world claiming they are lying and it was all a hoax?  Maybe there is other parts of the story he needs to have come out?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2014, 11:30:47 pm »
Maybe the desire isn't bragging but setting the record straight. How many times have they been drug through the mud in the blog/internet world claiming they are lying and it was all a hoax?  Maybe there is other parts of the story he needs to have come out?

I'd like to hear him expound on the fellow SEALS who were involved in the raid that night....who died in that Chinook crash 'accident' in Pakistan or Afghanistan
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2014, 11:35:19 pm »
Whatever his motives are, I hope he has considered the safety of his loved ones.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline evadR

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2014, 03:40:48 am »
Whatever his motives are, I hope he has considered the safety of his loved ones.
I'd be most concerned about his safety from the regime.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2014, 06:12:02 am »

This is a worry, though I am honestly surprised it hasn't been spilled already, given the White House's history of "convenient" leaks. He's going to be a very unpopular bunny in certain quarters, and don't think that AQ has forgiven. Or that they don't have sleepers throughout the USA.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline evadR

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2014, 01:18:26 pm »

This is a worry, though I am honestly surprised it hasn't been spilled already, given the White House's history of "convenient" leaks. He's going to be a very unpopular bunny in certain quarters, and don't think that AQ has forgiven. Or that they don't have sleepers throughout the USA.

I've considered that also.
But, then again, this may be a move designed as protection against "the regime". You know how they love to tie up "loose ends".
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2014, 01:21:49 pm »

I've considered that also.
But, then again, this may be a move designed as protection against "the regime". You know how they love to tie up "loose ends".

That was my thought as well.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 01:22:50 pm by alicewonders »
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2014, 07:21:06 pm »
This guy must be a fake because, as we all know, Barack Hussein Obama is the guy who did it. :whistle:

Offline flowers

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2014, 03:10:13 pm »
This guy must be a fake because, as we all know, Barack Hussein Obama is the guy who did it. :whistle:
lol, I was going to post....how does Eboma find the time for this interview, he is always so busy  :smokin: