Author Topic: KRAUTHAMMER: IF GOP DOESN'T WIN SENATE, ‘LOOK FOR ANOTHER COUNTRY’  (Read 510 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/10/28/Krauthammer-GOP-Should-Look-For-Another-Country-If-It-Cant-Win-Senate

on BREITBART TV  28 Oct 2014 

Columnist Charles Krauthammer argued that “maybe [the GOP] ought to look for another country” if it fails to win the Senate on Tuesday’s “O’Reilly Factor” on the Fox News Channel.

“This really is a Republican tide. I think the chances are very good, maybe 70%, that Republicans re-take the Senate and for good reason. The reason is that this is essentially a referendum on Obama…if the GOP can't win back the Senate in a climate like this, maybe the party ought to look for another country” he stated.

Krauthammer also discussed the GOP’s prospects in 2016, saying “the only thing they need to do, and the most important thing they need to do is to show the country in the next two years if they control the two houses of Congress that they have a governing agenda. Right now they are the party of no, which is all you can be if you control only one house. Everything the House has passed ends up inside and under the desk of Harry Reid. If Republicans retake the senate and the only reason to retake the Senate is to enact the agenda that would come out of the House into the Senate and then confront Obama with a veto threat, sharpen the differences, show the country you’re not the party of no.”

He also slammed Hillary Clinton, declaring “she is an infinitely worse candidate than Democrats imagine.  Look, she was a shoo-in ’08, she lost to an unknown…she’s a lousy candidate. She doesn't have a real agenda.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Re: KRAUTHAMMER: IF GOP DOESN'T WIN SENATE, ‘LOOK FOR ANOTHER COUNTRY’
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 10:32:22 pm »
It all depends on how many thousands of votes in key counties the Dems can find in trunks...........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 11:16:06 pm »
It all depends on how many thousands of votes in key counties the Dems can find in trunks...........

I must say, I am increasingly optimistic.

I am increasingly optimistic not because Republicans have suddenly rediscovered a heretofore misplaced ability to articulate principles and convictions, but because voters appear to be deciding in ever-greater numbers that Democrats are simply out of their ever-loving minds. 

The average Democrat campaign commercial this year is like a Steven King movie trailer, replete with frightening imagery, haunting music, and an otherworldly sense of impending terror.

"This November, we must stop Jim Geeopee before he votes to let Wall Street destroy your retirement savings, re-enslave blacks, outlaw birth control, and allow the Koch Brothers to strip-mine your daughter's public school playground!!!"

Democrats have gone around the mental bend - and because, not in spite of, but because of their best efforts - people are starting to figure out that they are three kinds of bat-guano crazy.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 01:07:17 am »
I must say, I am increasingly optimistic.

I am increasingly optimistic not because Republicans have suddenly rediscovered a heretofore misplaced ability to articulate principles and convictions, but because voters appear to be deciding in ever-greater numbers that Democrats are simply out of their ever-loving minds. 

The average Democrat campaign commercial this year is like a Steven King movie trailer, replete with frightening imagery, haunting music, and an otherworldly sense of impending terror.

"This November, we must stop Jim Geeopee before he votes to let Wall Street destroy your retirement savings, re-enslave blacks, outlaw birth control, and allow the Koch Brothers to strip-mine your daughter's public school playground!!!"

Democrats have gone around the mental bend - and because, not in spite of, but because of their best efforts - people are starting to figure out that they are three kinds of bat-guano crazy.

Well said, andy!   And an assessment I tend to agree with.

The left has been nuts for a long time, but with their Messiah as President and control of the Senate (and for two years the House) they have accomplished enough of their mission and displayed enough of their mental illnesses to alert even the low information types.

If the country can recover from these past 6 years, and if the Republicans can make something of themselves (both BIG 'ifs') then perhaps the country can be salvaged.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 02:23:25 am »
musiclady wrote above:
[[ It all depends on how many thousands of votes in key counties the Dems can find in trunks……]]

Yup.
And how many more voting machines they can find like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtbqebpV9vY
Addendum:
I believe if more of the above voting machines are needed, they can be easily obtained from "Uncle Joe's Election Hardware Supply". Just call 1-800-KREMLIN...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 01:58:04 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 02:47:53 pm »
We're rapidly becoming a high-tech Banana Republic.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 02:57:00 pm »
We're rapidly becoming a high-tech Banana Republic.

It can happen overnight.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 03:38:54 pm »
If it can happen overnight? ... then, we deserve the banana.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2014, 04:08:09 pm »
If it can happen overnight? ... then, we deserve the banana.

I'm beginning to wonder.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!