Author Topic: BREAKING>>>>Multiple injuries reported after gunshots heard at Marysville, Wash., high school  (Read 1487 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Just breaking..

Fox reporting 6 people shot

shooter kills himself...reminder these are early reports
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Marysville Pilchuck High School, Marysville, WA, US
1m
Snohomish County, Wash., fire says nobody airlifted from Marysville-Pilchuck High School, all wounded taken by 'ground transport'
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Students being put on bus at #MPHS
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

KIRO 7 @KIRO7Seattle  ·  3m 3 minutes ago

JUST IN Providence Regional Hospital ER nurse confirms three patients have arrived with gunshot wounds, 1 in the head; 4th patient expected
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI in Seattle say personnel on the way to Marysville, Wash., after shooting reported at high school - @NBCNews

Fox reporting 7 shot
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Shooting reported at Marysville, Wash., high school
2m
Editor's note: The Seattle Times is reporting the shooter has died after opening fire at a Marysville, Wash., high school, according to unnamed law enforcement sources. Police have not released any details after gunshots were reported, but there are reports of multiple injuries. - Stephanie
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Live stream from @kiro7chopper shows police outside #Marysville Pilchuck High School http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/police-response-marysville-pilchuck-high-school/nhrKj/

Just got word of briefing at Marysville City Hall in 18 mins. Crew on way. Staying on with live stream http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/police-response-m
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

KIRO 7 @KIRO7Seattle  ·  6m 6 minutes ago

We have crews on way to Providence hospital, nurse confirmed three patients with gunshot wounds. Live stream: http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/police-response-marysville-pilchuck-high-school/nhrKj/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

fox reporting 3 dead
Support the USO

Offline NavyCanDo

Our local news has a live feed.   They are now saying a student was the shooter.  Adding fuel to the anti-gun  Initiative 594, requiring background checks for private sales of guns on top of the current Federal law. The pro-594 people must be salivating.

http://www.kirotv.com/
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

fox reporting 3 dead

FOX news is almost always wrong in events like this because they want to be first to report.    Our Seattle area News is still saying, "At least 3-hurt". Until we have an official de-brief, we just don't know.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Relic

Our local news has a live feed.   They are now saying a student was the shooter.  Adding fuel to the anti-gun  Initiative 594, requiring background checks for private sales of guns on top of the current Federal law. The pro-594 people must be salivating.

http://www.kirotv.com/

Gun control is coming, like it or not. I don't know the answer, but I do know too many lunatics are getting their hands on guns.

Offline NavyCanDo

KIRO News just confirmed the Shooter is Dead.  He was a student. Family members of the shooter just had a confrontation with news people, pushing a cameraman. 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 07:07:43 pm by NavyCanDo »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

KIRO 7 @KIRO7Seattle  ·  1m 1 minute ago

From #Marysville news conference: Officers clearing building, confident only one shooter, and shooter is deceased.

KIRO 7 retweeted
Morgan Palmer @MorganKIRO7  ·  6m 6 minutes ago

Parents at Shoultes Community Church to be reunited with students from #MPHS Marysville Pilchuck after shooting.

From #Marysville news conference: Police received 911 call from someone on campus, parents urged to stay away from school
Support the USO

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Well, here's your October surprise.

I know Harry Reid must be delighting in this news because it's now assured him of a Senate majority for life.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 07:17:36 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Students still standing in fields with hands up. Police said minutes ago evacuation still underway. Live stream: http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/police-response-marysville-pilchuck-high-school/nhrKj/
View summary
0 replies 6 retweets 0 favorites

Teacher tells @JoannaKIRO7 students ran into room seeking shelter, locked door, waited for police as rooms evacuated http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/police-response-marysville-pilchuck-high-school/nhrKj/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
KIRO 7 ‏@KIRO7Seattle 4m4 minutes ago

Three patients in critical condition at Providence Regional Hospital in Everett
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Witnesses: Shooter was freshman student http://cnn.it/ZQtoNf  #MarysvilleShooting #TheLead

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://abcnews.go.com/US/washington-state-high-school-shooting-suspect-identified/story?id=26435141

What We Know About the Washington State High School Shooting Suspect
Oct 24, 2014, 6:35 PM ET
By ALYSSA NEWCOMB

The shooter who opened fire at a Marysville-Pilchuck High School in Washington State today was identified to ABC News by eyewitnesses and authorities as Jaylen Fryberg.

Fryberg, 15 a freshman at the school, died as a result of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, police said. One girl died and four others were injured in the gunfire.

Shooting Suspect Dead at Washington State High School
Rachel Pomeroy, a junior, said she knew the shooter and last spoke with him on Thursday.

"He was fine the day before. He was being sassy, as always, and good," she said.

While Fryberg's motive isn't immediately known, Pomeroy said he had just come off suspension for a fight.

Robert Fryberg, who identified himself as Jaylen's brother, reacted in real-time on Twitter. First there was dismay about the shooting and then shock when he tweeted that he heard the name Fryberg.

"I just heard some news and I pray to God that it is not true," he wrote.

Two hours later: "I'm gonna miss you little bro," he tweeted. "Only God can judge you."

Jaylen Fryberg is seen smiling in many pictures on his Facebook page, hunting, participating in sports and surrounded by friends.

In many ways, he appeared to be a typical teen, liking video games and counting Adele and 50 Cent among his favorite musical artists.

His Twitter account yields some insight into what he was feeling in the days leading up to the shooting.

The messages posted to his account earlier this week were filled with angst.

On October 20, he tweeted: "Alright. You f***** got me.... That broke me."

The next day, he wrote: "It breaks me... It actually does... I know it seems like I'm sweating it off... But I'm not.. And I never will be able to.."

Later, he added: "I should have listened.... You were right... The whole time you were right..."

Another tweet read: "If I just laid down..."

On Thursday, his final tweet read: "It won't last.... It'll never last."
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline NavyCanDo

Lunch lady may have been the hero. Watching our local Seattle news again, and student who was in the lunchroom said a lunch lady grabbed his arm that held the handgun and a second later the last shot was fired, he said into the shooters neck, and the shooter fell.

Offline Charlespg

How come we did not see this crap before the late 1980's **nononono*
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion

About the same time we started shoving endless pills down our kids throats for the endless list of fake conditions that they're being diagnosed with.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I don't mean anything by except to point out a fact. The late 1980s was when the first RPG video games were coming out, and almost all of them involved first person shooting someone or something. And everything and everyone you shot, or ran over, or killed gave you points.

By 1995 we had DOOM, which had multiple weapons to kill monsters as well as Wolfstein 3D.

And this theme of weapons and killing has become more and more realistic culminating today with Call of Duty.

I am only pointing out that most video games involve shooting, and this theme starting from the very beginning of video games which really began in the late 80s. I don't know if this means anything or not.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.