Author Topic: Dallas nurse Nina Pham Ebola-free  (Read 608 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dallas nurse Nina Pham Ebola-free
« on: October 24, 2014, 04:43:57 pm »
http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/221770-dallas-nurse-nina-pham-ebola-free

By Jesse Byrnes - 10/24/14 11:07 AM EDT
Nina Pham, the Dallas nurse who contracted Ebola after treating the first case diagnosed in the U.S., is now virus free, according to the National Institutes of Health.

Pham contracted Ebola after treating Thomas Eric Duncan, a Liberian man who traveled to the U.S. and died in a Texas hospital, Oct. 8.

The 26-year-old nurse was being treated at an NIH facility in Bethesda, Md., where she was admitted last week after several days of care at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas.

Another nurse who contracted Ebola after caring for Duncan, Amber Vinson, appeared free of the virus earlier this week after undergoing treatment at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta.
Pham is being cleared of the virus just a day after the first confirmed case of Ebola in New York City.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: Dallas nurse Nina Pham Ebola-free
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2014, 04:51:31 pm »
Wonderful news.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 04:56:44 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 05:38:11 pm »
And now Obama is bringing her to the White House to use as a photo op.

I bet he'll claim credit for curing her.

Of course, this is really about trying to help Democrats with the election because Obama is being hammered in the polls.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton