Author Topic: Limbaugh Suggests Voter Fraud May Be Only Reason Dems Stay in Power  (Read 711 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.mediaite.com/online/limbaugh-suggests-voter-fraud-may-be-only-reason-dems-stay-in-power/

Limbaugh Suggests Voter Fraud May Be Only Reason Dems Stay in Power
by Josh Feldman | 5:44 pm, October 22nd, 2014

Rush Limbaugh believes that Democrats aren’t as popular as they might seem, so why they keep holding power struck him as confusing. But in reaction to a report about possible voter fraud in Cook County, Limbaugh suspected that––voter fraud––must be a big reason for them continuing to win.

Limbaugh cited polls, as well as less-than-impressive book sales for Hillary Clinton and Andrew Cuomo‘s recent books, to say Democrats aren’t as popular as the media might build them up to be. Of the left in general, Limbaugh said, “They don’t have any audience on their cable news shows. They’re not these rock star, popular, admirable figures that people run around emulating and wish they were like.”

And to him, for some Democrats to be doing well in their elections so far “doesn’t make any sense.” And while he didn’t directly blame voter fraud in every case for Democrats holding power, Limbaugh did say 1) “that kind of stuff is happening all over the country, I’m convinced of it,” and 2) “I’m really starting to be curious about the degree, the amount of voter fraud taking place out there.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

Re: Limbaugh Suggests Voter Fraud May Be Only Reason Dems Stay in Power
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 05:51:02 pm »
As others here have noted, this election has a lot of the feel of 2012. An expected victory for the GOP, while Democrats do what they do best, cheat.

I thought the handling of ebola would give the Senate to Republicans. But, I didn't figure in the fraud factor.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 05:56:41 pm »
Rush has been reading my mind lately.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 06:09:14 pm »
As others here have noted, this election has a lot of the feel of 2012. An expected victory for the GOP, while Democrats do what they do best, cheat.

I thought the handling of ebola would give the Senate to Republicans. But, I didn't figure in the fraud factor.

Although I would not ever discount the ability or willingness of Democrats to cheat, the difference this time is in the turnout - Democrats are just not as motivated to vote as in 2012. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 06:15:43 pm »
Rush has been reading my mind lately.

I don't listen to Rush much any more as he is only, for the most part, repeating what I have been saying for many years now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 06:39:28 pm »
I don't listen to Rush much any more as he is only, for the most part, repeating what I have been saying for many years now.

I hear ya!   :beer:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 07:16:09 pm »
I love Rush. It was over 25 years ago that Limbaugh educated me as to Republican principles and helped me to get over my shame of disagreeing with democrat orthodoxy.

But, now I can only take him in small doses. On the whole, he, along with Levin and Hannity, have been fantastic for constitutional conservatism.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2014, 02:53:42 am »
It's not only a voting majority the democrats are aiming at (with the importation and legalization of millions of Hispanics).

They're putting in place the framework of a permanent "fraud machine".

Essential to that framework is the ongoing process of "voting reform", anything to make showing up at the polls on election day less relevant.

What -is- "relevant" to them is the corruption of "the process", often in ways that are subtle and plausibly deniable...