Author Topic: In a Chilling Phone Call, Yazidi Woman Made a Sex Slave by ISIS Begs for West to Bomb Brothel  (Read 578 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/10/191245-chilling-phone-call-yazidi-woman-made-sex-slave-isis-begs-west-bomb-brothel/

In a Chilling Phone Call, Yazidi Woman Made a Sex Slave by ISIS Begs for West to Bomb Brothel
BY JENNIFER VAN LAAR (16 HOURS AGO) | HEADLINES, RELIGION, WORLD

excerpt:
If you know where we are, please bomb us. There is no life after this. I’m going to kill myself anyway. Others have killed themselves this morning. I’ve been raped 30 times and it’s not even lunch time. I can’t go to the toilet. Please bomb us.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
If that's true, it's chilling.  We know that there are hundreds, if not thousands of women (and men) being held, sold, tortured, raped.....these people don't seem to have a voice. 

These places, where the ISIS monsters are, is exactly where we should be bombing.  Get'em while their pants are down!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Millee

And feminist bleat about free birth control.   **nononono*

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

Yeah!

And "bleat" is a good word for them! 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

With nary a word about Islamic hatred for women.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I wouldn't call it hatred. Islam considers females to be like cattle, to be bought, sold, traded, abused, or even killed. It is part of their, so called, 'religion'.

It is absurd in the extreme that so many air head city councils are approving more and more mosques in their communities with the idea that they are being politically correct. They have no idea what they are bringing on themselves.

The air-heads think a mosque is like a church. They think Islam is just another religion. They could not be more wrong about both.

But yes. It could not be more absurd that they scream about the Republican 'war on women'. But, they never utter a single word about Islam's institutional abuse of women.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote above:
[[ The air-heads think a mosque is like a church. They think Islam is just another religion. They could not be more wrong about both.
But yes. It could not be more absurd that they scream about the Republican 'war on women'. But, they never utter a single word about Islam's institutional abuse of women. ]]

And they’re going to keep behaving that way.

Right until their hands are tied behind their backs, they’re forced to their knees, and the sword is put against their throats.

Then — and ONLY then — will they begin to have second thoughts…

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS

Because this is real.  They are playing games of politics.  They can't handle real...so they ignore it.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan