Author Topic: Brown’s Aunt Warns Officer Wilson Will ‘Feel the Wrath of God’s Vengeance’  (Read 883 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/10/22/browns-family-warns-officer-wilson-he-will-feel-the-wrath-of-gods-vengeance/

Brown’s Aunt Warns Officer Wilson Will ‘Feel the Wrath of God’s Vengeance’
October 22, 2014 8:10 AM

FERGUSON, Mo. (CBS St. Louis/AP) – Michael Brown’s aunt believes Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson will “feel the wrath of God’s vengeance” for the shooting death of the 18-year-old.

Speaking to MailOnline, Sheryl Davis believes Wilson committed murder. A grand jury is expected to decide by next month whether Wilson will be indicted in Brown’s death.

“It’s murder and they will feel and see the wrath of God’s vengeance come upon them in a mighty way, just as he promised all who do evil in his sight,” she said.

The shooting has sparked protests in Ferguson over the past two months as tensions are mounting following a New York Times report revealing new details about the incident.

The New York Times reported Friday evening that Wilson told authorities that Brown reached for the gun during a scuffle. The officer’s account to authorities did not explain why he fired at Brown multiple times after emerging from his vehicle, according to the newspaper.

The Times reported that the account of Wilson’s version of events came from government officials briefed on the federal civil rights investigation into the Aug. 9 shooting that sparked racial unrest and weeks of protests, some of which turned violent. Wilson is white and Brown black.

One protester warned what would happen if Wilson is set free.

“If there is not an indictment, excuse my French, all hell is going to break loose,” the protester told CNN.

Wilson confronted Brown and a friend while they were walking back to Brown’s home from a convenience store on Aug. 9. After the shooting, Brown died at the scene. Some witnesses have told authorities and news media that Brown had his hands raised when Wilson approached with his weapon and fired repeatedly. An independent autopsy commissioned by the family says that Brown was shot at least six times, including twice in the head.

Benjamin Crump, the attorney for Brown’s parents, told The Associated Press on Saturday that the officer’s account of what happened was “self-serving.”

“The officer is going to say whatever he has to say to try to justify killing an unarmed teenager,” Crump said. “And certainly, his statement should not be taken above independent eye witnesses who are completely unbiased when he has every reason to be biased.”

Crump also said that because there were reports that Michael Brown was shot while he ran away, it “doesn’t matter” what happened in the car beforehand.

“He was definitely not in fear of threat when Michael Brown was running away from him,” Crump said.

The Times reported that Wilson has told investigators that he was trying to leave his SUV when Brown pushed him back in and that once inside the vehicle the two began to fight. Wilson told authorities that Brown punched and scratched him repeatedly, leaving swelling on his face and cuts on his neck, the Times reported.

Wilson, who had been patrolling Ferguson for nearly three years, was placed on leave after the shooting. A state grand jury is considering charges against him.

Wilson is being represented by James P. Towey, general counsel for the Missouri Fraternal Order of Police and a former general counsel for the St. Louis Police Officers Association. Towey didn’t immediately respond to an email Saturday seeking comment, and his work phone system wasn’t accepting voicemail.

The Justice Department is investigating the Ferguson Police Department for possible civil rights violations, including whether officers there use excessive force and engage in discriminatory practices. Two-thirds of Ferguson’s 21,000 residents are black but only three of its more than 50 police officers are black.

Brian Schellman, a spokesman for St. Louis County Police, which has taken control of Ferguson security, said in an email that the department doesn’t comment on active investigations.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

I think auntie had better worry more about where here nephew is than what will happen to Wilson. :smokin:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is the Aunt's name "Esther?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Stupid cow.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
Brown's supporters claim they want justice, but they really want whitey's blood, not justice.  By all appearances, Brown got justice.  He continues to get it through the (supposedly impartial) investigation into the circumstances of his death.  But that's not what his supporters want.  "Vengeance is ours", saith the black mob.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Brown's supporters claim they want justice, but they really want whitey's blood, not justice.  By all appearances, Brown got justice.  He continues to get it through the (supposedly impartial) investigation into the circumstances of his death.  But that's not what his supporters want.  "Vengeance is ours", saith the black mob.

That's as good a job as I've seen putting Ferguson into perspective.  Whitey's blood == "justice." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline GourmetDan

Innocent victims are always innocent, no matter what the facts are.  These people have been indoctrinated to believe that they are 'innocent victims' and whites are 'guilty sinners' for at least 3 generations now.  Media, government and their churches have consistently fed them this lie.  It is reality in their minds.

Don't ever forget that, if you are white, you are guilty and deserve what they do to you while they are always innocent no matter what they do...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline aligncare

Innocent victims are always innocent, no matter what the facts are.  These people have been indoctrinated to believe that they are 'innocent victims' and whites are 'guilty sinners' for at least 3 generations now.  Media, government and their churches have consistently fed them this lie.  It is reality in their minds.

Don't ever forget that, if you are white, you are guilty and deserve what they do to you while they are always innocent no matter what they do...

Yep. And it's that attitude from the left and society at large that keeps people silent about the staggering number of black on black violent crimes. There are no black criminals, they're all just victims of white America.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 03:24:43 pm by aligncare »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I should add to that observation:  You are a raciss for pointing it out....

(Tongue is only partially in cheek.)
I will NOT comply.

Offline GourmetDan

I should add to that observation:  You are a raciss for pointing it out....

(Tongue is only partially in cheek.)

Yes, I know.  I debated whether to even post it because I will probably regret it.

That's the sad state that our society is in these days...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, I know.  I debated whether to even post it because I will probably regret it.

That's the sad state that our society is in these days...

If anybody ever says you should regret it, send them to me.  You were spot on with the observation.

I've been called a raciss my entire adult life, simply because of the color of my skin.  I've formulated a theory:  If one is called a raciss enough times, a non-raciss will eventually become one anyway.  In order to avoid the unhappy situation of having to hate myself for what I've become, I have learned to simply refuse to engage people who call me that.  Yes, it means they "silenced" me, but better to walk away with my self-respect intact than attempt to enlighten someone who refuses to be enlightened.

I guess you can say I'm just a creep-ass cracka.
I will NOT comply.

rangerrebew

If the protestors burn the city down, it will become another watts, or a Detroit, places where businesses don't come because of the chance of more riots.  Maybe that will make the "protestors" happy when there are absolutely no jobs.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If the protestors burn the city down, it will become another watts, or a Detroit, places where businesses don't come because of the chance of more riots.  Maybe that will make the "protestors" happy when there are absolutely no jobs.

Look at the looters, then look at what you just said.  Trust me, the last thing anybody in this bunch wants is a job.  Just a guess.
I will NOT comply.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber Liberty wrote above:
[[ That's as good a job as I've seen putting Ferguson into perspective.  Whitey's blood == "justice." ]]

I sense that this is exactly how a large number of American blacks feel regarding whites.

And that that number may be growing, not shrinking.

What does this portend for the future?

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
GourmetDan wrote above:
[[ I debated whether to even post it because I will probably regret it. ]]

Why should you "regret" posting the truth?

Remember Orwell:
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act..."
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 02:11:42 am by Fishrrman »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Of course it will. They can then blame the white man for redlining.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber Liberty wrote above:
[[ That's as good a job as I've seen putting Ferguson into perspective.  Whitey's blood == "justice." ]]

I sense that this is exactly how a large number of American blacks feel regarding whites.

And that that number may be growing, not shrinking.

What does this portend for the future?

"Fight or flight."  Pick one.
I will NOT comply.

Offline GourmetDan

Why should you "regret" posting the truth?

Remember Orwell:
"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act..."

Because of the consequences.  Revolutionaries get hung...