Author Topic: BREAKING...SHOTS FIRED INSIDE CANADIAN PARLIAMENT BUILDING, AT LEAST ONE GUNMAN STILL ON LOOSE  (Read 3868 times)

Offline PzLdr

If it were warmer, I'd consider moving up there.

For all their flaws, Canada is becoming more conservative than we are......

Since I'm 68, Canada would not allow me to retire there, because I never contributed to their healthcare system [I checked]. And considering the healthcare issues I have, and the slowness of their system, it wouldn't be a good fit. ESPECIALLY without the Bill of Rights.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline aligncare

I think it is going to happen.. To this day I think the Boston bombing was a trial run and I think they are going to do series of bombings like they did in Boston nationwide.

New York City Marathon is coming up in a couple weeks. Security becomes pretty intense here in Staten Island around the starting line. I hate it, completely disrupts local travel. On that morning I just hunker down.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Since I'm 68, Canada would not allow me to retire there, because I never contributed to their healthcare system [I checked]. And considering the healthcare issues I have, and the slowness of their system, it wouldn't be a good fit. ESPECIALLY without the Bill of Rights.

Lack of a Bill of Rights is a bit of a deal-breaker for me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

Lack of a Bill of Rights is a bit of a deal-breaker for me.

How about here in the good old USA, where we have a Bill of Rights, but have an administration who completely ignores them?   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How about here in the good old USA, where we have a Bill of Rights, but have an administration who completely ignores them?   :smokin:

We have a 2A, been tested in the face of the current crop of criminals, and it's still good.  Better in some places than others (I am lucky, I live in AZ), but in Canada there's nothing to stop a total round-up of firearms at a single vote of Parliament.  I'm not going to let the perfect be the enemy of the good.  I think it's an excellent target, though.  Onward!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
We have a 2A, been tested in the face of the current crop of criminals, and it's still good.  Better in some places than others (I am lucky, I live in AZ), but in Canada there's nothing to stop a total round-up of firearms at a single vote of Parliament.  I'm not going to let the perfect be the enemy of the good.  I think it's an excellent target, though.  Onward!

Didn't the Canadian government shut down a website recently because of the content of their speech?  It was the Canadian sister site of TOS.  Still, like you said, "Onward!". 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Didn't the Canadian government shut down a website recently because of the content of their speech?  It was the Canadian sister site of TOS.  Still, like you said, "Onward!". 

Indeed they did, Free Dominion.  Their stance on free speech is as fragile as their stance on firearms.  I reckon the entire Bill of Rights is negotiable there.  Besides, it's cold up there.  I prefer the Sonoran Desert.  :patriot:
I will NOT comply.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Indeed they did, Free Dominion.  Their stance on free speech is as fragile as their stance on firearms.  I reckon the entire Bill of Rights is negotiable there.  Besides, it's cold up there.  I prefer the Sonoran Desert.  :patriot:

My plan is to hunker down in the hills, try to avoid being a target.  I think Canada would be beautiful - and cold weather doesn't bother me as bad as HOT weather!, but I like where I'm at - we get it ALL here!   

:th_10444:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!