Author Topic: BREAKING...SHOTS FIRED INSIDE CANADIAN PARLIAMENT BUILDING, AT LEAST ONE GUNMAN STILL ON LOOSE  (Read 3866 times)

Offline musiclady

Workplace violence.

Yep.  It's obviously no more than that.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

I was in my truck this morning when this started. Right away A Canadian official called it terrorism, Islamic terror attack. I am starting to really like Canada. the official called it what it was right off.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 07:15:42 pm by flowers »

Offline musiclady

I was in my truck this morning when this started. Right away A Canadian official called it terrorism, Islamic terror attack. I am starting to really like Canada. the official called it what it was right off.

If it were warmer, I'd consider moving up there.

For all their flaws, Canada is becoming more conservative than we are......

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Zehaf-Bibeau Information

Michael Zehaf-Bibeau Information
by Thomas Ferdousi • October 22, 2014

Michael Zehaf-Bibeau was identified as the shooter in Ottawa today. He is a Candian born in 1982, reportedly of Algerian descent. He was allegedly wearing a large black scarf and was shot to death by police. He reportedly was born in Canada. He reportedly used a double barreled shotgun to carry out the attack.

This Toyota Corolla was reportedly his vehicle.

http://thepunditpress.com/2014/10/22/michael-zehaf-bibeau-information/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Soldier killed at National War Memorial identified

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/soldier-killed-at-national-war-memorial-identified-1.2065980
Published Wednesday, October 22, 2014 2:27PM EDT
Last Updated Wednesday, October 22, 2014 4:51PM EDT

The Canadian Forces reservist shot and killed while standing guard at the National War Memorial was a proud soldier, an animal lover and fitness fanatic from Hamilton, Ont.

Cpl. Nathan Frank Cirillo was taking a turn as part of this fall’s Ceremonial Guard watching over the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier when he was gunned down shortly after 9:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Cirillo proudly posted photographs to social media dressed in his military fatigues, as well as a snap of his Department of National Defence identification card.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/soldier-killed-at-national-war-memorial-identified-1.2065980#ixzz3GuU2izJc
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 10:25:44 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/canada/11181557/Nathan-Cirillo-Soldier-killed-in-Canada-terror-attack.html
Nathan Cirillo: Soldier killed in Canada terror attack
Young reservist with six-year-old son who was killed guarding war memorial as terror arrives in Ottawa
Support the USO

Offline kevindavis007

If it were warmer, I'd consider moving up there.

For all their flaws, Canada is becoming more conservative than we are......

What stopping me to move to Canada, is they have imitation Football....
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The news reports I have been reading lately all say that the powers that be KNEW that this guy was a threat yet a good man had to die before anything was done about the threat! Why is that?
'
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kevindavis007

The news reports I have been reading lately all say that the powers that be KNEW that this guy was a threat yet a good man had to die before anything was done about the threat! Why is that?
'

Political Correctness..

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://news.yahoo.com/kevin-vickers-hero-ottawa-shooting-parliament-sergeant-at-arms-192446177.html

Ottawa shootings: Kevin Vickers, parliament's sergeant-at-arms, hailed as hero
Dylan Stableford
By Dylan Stableford 3 hours ago

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 11:21:23 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Political Correctness..

Exactly! It's going to kill us all unless we put a stop to it and SOON!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'

Yeah...they took his passport away from him....that didn't help Nathan Cirillo!
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-22/canada-shooter-idenfitied-canadian-national-michael-abdul-zehaf-bibeau
Ottawa Shooter Idenfitied As Canadian National Michael Zehaf Bibeau, Whose Passport Was Recently Seized
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 11:24:01 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

HuffPost Canada ‏@HuffPostCanada 1h1 hour ago

Heartbreaking photo shows fallen soldier Nathan Cirillo just moments before shooting
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/10/22/nathan-cirillo-photo_n_6031290.html?utm_hp_ref=tw
Support the USO

Offline musiclady

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/canada/11181557/Nathan-Cirillo-Soldier-killed-in-Canada-terror-attack.html
Nathan Cirillo: Soldier killed in Canada terror attack
Young reservist with six-year-old son who was killed guarding war memorial as terror arrives in Ottawa

This makes me physically ill.

Offline musiclady

I wonder what it's going to take to end it?

It's gotten significantly worse since 9/11.

Leftists are exceptionally stupid and self-destructive people, and they ARE going to get us all killed.    **nononono*

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I wonder what it's going to take to end it?

It's gotten significantly worse since 9/11.

Leftists are exceptionally stupid and self-destructive people, and they ARE going to get us all killed.    **nononono*

It's going to take enough of us to stand up and say ENOUGH and say it in terms that can be understood!  Like You're FIRED!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's going to take enough of us to stand up and say ENOUGH and say it in terms that can be understood!  Like You're FIRED!

I don't think there is enough of us anymore....to me it's gonna take a major terrorist attack in the US to wake people up...
Support the USO

Offline kevindavis007

Bingo..

Offline musiclady

I don't think there is enough of us anymore....to me it's gonna take a major terrorist attack in the US to wake people up...

That's my concern.

I think the majority of Americans are either too PC, or too afraid to be accused of being 'racist' to stand up to this crap.

Offline kevindavis007

I think it is going to happen.. To this day I think the Boston bombing was a trial run and I think they are going to do series of bombings like they did in Boston nationwide.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

We will be blamed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
musiclady wrote:
[[ If it were warmer, I'd consider moving up there.
For all their flaws, Canada is becoming more conservative than we are......]]

Let them enact a Bill of Rights, and I could consider it.

Until then...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
musiclady wrote:
[[ I wonder what it's going to take to end it?......]]

And Bigun replied:
[[ It's going to take enough of us to stand up and say ENOUGH and say it in terms that can be understood! ]]

If things keep goin' the way they're goin', there will only one "term" that compels them to "understand":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5ut6yPrObw