Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: Obama Presidency Is 'Finished'  (Read 361 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Laura Ingraham: Obama Presidency Is 'Finished'
« on: October 21, 2014, 04:12:40 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=602067

Newsmax
Laura Ingraham: Obama Presidency Is 'Finished'
Tuesday, October 21, 2014 11:20 AM

By: Wanda Carruthers

The presidency of President Barack Obama is "finished," even though he can't admit it, which is why the president continues to talk about his policies in light of the fall midterm elections, radio talk show host Laura Ingraham told "Fox & Friends."

"The president really can't get his head wrapped around the fact that he is over. Obama is finished. I'm sorry. But, his policies have failed. The country is weaker," Ingraham said Tuesday.

Ingraham said Obama gave a "gift to the Republican party" during an interview on Rev. Al Sharpton's syndicated radio show, "Keepin' It Real," on Monday when he said that Democrat lawmakers had supported his policies, even though few wanted him to campaign with them.

"The bottom line is, these are all folks who vote with me. They have supported my agenda in Congress," Obama said. "So, this isn't about my feelings being hurt. These are folks who are strong allies and supporters of me."

Ingraham said that it was, indeed, "all about his feelings being hurt," adding that "65 percent of Americans think we're going in the wrong direction."

"In the end, Obamaism didn't work. And, all the candidates across the country know it," she said. "He can't change his policies, because that would be conceding ultimate policy defeat. So instead, he says, 'Oh, no. They're all with me, and they're going to go along with my ideas.' "

Ingraham said Obama "struggles" with his ego that combined with his insecurity, so that "they're all at war with each other inside the president."

Should Republicans win the majority of both houses of Congress in the November elections, Ingraham cautioned "there will be a day after the election day where they also have to stand for something." In order to "grow the Republican party," she said the GOP would have to show "what does work when it comes to our economic policies, our foreign policies, border policies."

"I hope the Republicans are thinking in those terms. Not just in, 'We're going to be against Obama,' because that's only going to take you so far. You've got to win in 2016 as well, but you've got to win first in the midterms," she said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Laura Ingraham: Obama Presidency Is 'Finished'
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 04:29:30 pm »
"So instead, he says, 'Oh, no. They're all with me, and they're going to go along with my ideas.' "

He's telling the truth there.

They are all with him and they will go along with his ideas...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 04:33:18 pm »
How will the GOP implement changes, with small majorities, facing a veto of anything significant? Tho more years of a stare down?

Can they make cuts to spending, without the Potus? Cut taxes? Increase military spending?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 04:54:48 pm »
How will the GOP implement changes, with small majorities, facing a veto of anything significant? Tho more years of a stare down?

Can they make cuts to spending, without the Potus? Cut taxes? Increase military spending?

I see 2 years of constant budget battles and Obama issuing more EO's..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 02:20:22 am »
[[ Laura Ingraham: Obama Presidency Is 'Finished' ]]

"Finished"?

Are you kidding me?

Hasn't anyone here read Drudge within the last few hours?

The amnesty putsch is about to blow sky-high....