Author Topic: AZ ballot box stuffing on tape  (Read 526 times)

Offline mrclose

AZ ballot box stuffing on tape
« on: October 21, 2014, 12:24:07 am »
Leftists--->>Nothing to see here .. Just move along!  :whistle:

An Arizona county party official said he saw a man stuffing “hundreds” of ballots into the ballot box and later told a local news outlet the entire incident was caught on surveillance video.

“A person wearing a Citizens for a Better Arizona T-shirt dropped a large box of hundreds of early ballots on the table and started stuffing the ballot box as I watched in amazement,” said A.J. LaFaro, chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Party.

The Maricopa County GOP chairman provided the Arizona Daily Independent with the following account of what happened during the Aug. 26 primary election cycle:

Guy: “What’s your problem?”

LaFaro: “I don’t have a problem.”

Guy: “Stop watching me. You’re annoying me.”

LaFaro: “One of your ballots isn’t sealed.”

Guy: “It’s none of your business. What’s your name?”

LaFaro: “I’m the chairman of the Maricopa County Republican Party. What’s yours?”

Guy: “Go f*** yourself. I don’t have to tell you who I am.”

LaFaro said he later submitted a public information request and obtained this surveillance video from 12:30- 1:30 on Aug. 25 (audio unavailable)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEQpHfnJz-c

Surveillance Video Apparently Catches Guy Doing Something at the Ballot Box That Left Republican Monitor Stunned | Video | TheBlaze.com

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

Re: AZ ballot box stuffing on tape
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 07:44:05 pm »
“A person wearing a Citizens for a Better Arizona T-shirt dropped a large box of hundreds of early ballots on the table and started stuffing the ballot box ...

Citizens for a Better Arizona appears to be one of the many groups formerly known as ACORN.

We do remember ACORN, don't we??
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 08:13:42 pm »

Citizens for a Better Arizona appears to be one of the many groups formerly known as ACORN.

We do remember ACORN, don't we??

Indeed they are.  People have discovered their Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Citizens-for-a-Better-Arizona/280931725257881  FB users, have a go!

Here's the Huffingandpuffington Post search page full of glowing reports about the vote-cheating group:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/citizens-for-a-better-arizona/
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 01:56:19 am »
Well, they got this guy cold "on video".

What are they gonna do about it?

Sheriff Joe, where are you?