Author Topic: Valerie Jarrett Snaps Fingers And Gets Air Force One Ride Back To D.C.......DW Ulsterman  (Read 1088 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/valerie-jarrett-snaps-fingers-gets-air-force-one-ride-back-d-c/

Senior White House Adviser and de facto President of the United States, Valerie Jarrett once again confirmed the power and influence she wields throughout this administration. This time it was the use of Air Force One to fly her from Chicago back to Washington D.C.

(Valerie Jarrett, once thought to be the “power behind the throne” is now understood to be the power – period.)

Barack Obama has rarely been back to Chicago since becoming president in 2009, and even more rare is an overnight stay at his Chicago home. Last weekend saw him do just that though, and the odd scheduling was timed to coordinate with Valerie Jarrett’s own personal stay in her hometown as well.

Here’s a report from Politico on the subject:

Valerie Jarrett, senior adviser to President Barack Obama, had surgery in Chicago last week for a spinal condition and will return to Washington on Monday, a White House official said.

Jarrett will return on Air Force One with Obama, who spent Sunday night in Chicago.

Valerie Jarrett is the only White House adviser with her own Secret Service detail. Now we see her moving Air Force One around the country so that she can return to Washington D.C. with the President of the United States (in name only) in tow.  In effect, she ordered the president to stay overnight in Chicago and then wait for her departure via Air Force One – and that’s exactly what then took place.

Bizarre.

Posted by ulsterman
October 20, 2014

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

surgery in Chicago last week for a spinal condition
I wondered why her name wasn't on the list of attendees at the ebola meeting, so that explains it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
surgery in Chicago last week for a spinal condition"

I wondered why her name wasn't on the list of attendees at the ebola meeting, so that explains it.

I imagine her reptillian spine keeps wanting to present itself, even with numerous surgeries.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Lando Lincoln

She must have pictures involving Reggie.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline alicewonders

She must have pictures involving Reggie.

:silly:
No kidding!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:
Barack Obama has rarely been back to Chicago since becoming president in 2009, and even more rare is an overnight stay at his Chicago home. Last weekend saw him do just that though, and the odd scheduling was timed to coordinate with Valerie Jarrett’s own personal stay in her hometown as well.

Not factual.  Her "hometown" is in Iran somewhere.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FTA:

...lol...true..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
FTA:

So are the people who control her, and her little baby boy Obama. I wonder if she nurses him at night.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Lando Lincoln

Kidding aside - she has leverage on him in some way.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline alicewonders

If he gets out of line - she says the word - Barry wakes up with a horse head in his bed.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Place of birth.
Homosexuality.
Drug use (past and current).
His Indonesian passport.
His fake SSN of a dead guy.
and on and on...
the list doesn't end.

There is so much to choose from. I think a lot of people and governments have leverage over him. His life is a trainwreck of potential blackmail.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Place of birth.
Homosexuality.
Drug use (past and current).
His Indonesian passport.
His fake SSN of a dead guy.
and on and on...
the list doesn't end.

There is so much to choose from. I think a lot of people and governments have leverage over him. His life is a trainwreck of potential blackmail.

And yet, we're told that he maintains a 40% approval rating in virtually every major poll.    :whistle:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 09:58:27 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald