Author Topic: Wow: Airline CEO Reveals Something Huge About Flight 370’s Location That No Gov’t Will Say  (Read 636 times)

rangerrebew

Wow: Airline CEO Reveals Something Huge About Flight 370’s Location That No Gov’t Will Say

“Our experience tells us that..."

Avatar of B. Christopher Agee   B. Christopher Agee — October 13, 2014

After seven months of increasingly experimental searches in various areas of the Indian Ocean, investigators are still no closer to recovering the fuselage of a Malaysia Airlines flight that disappeared from radars somewhere west of Australia. There have been many theories regarding the ultimate fate of Flight MH370, including the opinion behind the latest recovery mission that earlier attempts had been focused too far to the north.

Some, however, have concluded that the passenger jet did not actually crash at all, suggesting it could have been hijacked by terrorists who safely landed the plane to await its use in a subsequent attack.

While he stayed away from speculation regarding the motivation, the CEO of Emirates Airlines made news recently when he claimed that evidence seems to indicate the plane did not crash into the ocean.

Rather than concede the validity of the common narrative that the plane was on autopilot, ran out of fuel, and plummeted into the water below, Sir Tim Clarke shared his opinion that the aircraft was “under control, probably until the very end.”

In making his case, the industry expert noted the fact that there has been absolutely no evidence pointing to the remnants of the jet anywhere in the Indian Ocean.

“Our experience tells us that in water incidents, where the aircraft has gone down, there is always something,” he said. “We have not seen a single thing that suggests categorically that this aircraft is where they say it is, apart from this so-called electronic satellite ‘handshake,’ which I question as well.”

His reticence to accept supposed global positioning information is bolstered by the fact that the tracking system on board the plane was disabled – a feat he suggested was likely deliberate.

“Disabling it is no simple thing and our pilots are not trained to do so,” he said. “But on Flight MH370, this thing was somehow disabled to the degree that the ground tracking capability was eliminated.”

In the end, his opinion seems to be based most directly on the dearth of evidence.

“There hasn’t been one overwater incident in the history of civil aviation – apart from Amelia Earhart in 1939 – that has not been at least 5 or 10 percent trackable,” he concluded.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/shocker-airline-ceo-claims-mh370-never-crashed/#OfZCBJF7wDgY4cf4.99

Offline GourmetDan

“Our experience tells us that in water incidents, where the aircraft has gone down, there is always something,” he said. “We have not seen a single thing that suggests categorically that this aircraft is where they say it is, apart from this so-called electronic satellite ‘handshake,’ which I question as well.”

I see an unfortunate accident in this poor man's future...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Until some evidence is found, there is always a possibility that the plane didn't crash. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
“There hasn’t been one overwater incident in the history of civil aviation – apart from Amelia Earhart in 1939 – that has not been at least 5 or 10 percent trackable,” he concluded.

They found her years ago - or bits of her, at least, but enough to identify. Some of her bones were missing - the atoll she was found on has a large population of coconut crabs
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
They found her years ago - or bits of her, at least, but enough to identify. Some of her bones were missing - the atoll she was found on has a large population of coconut crabs

Yes, but it's more fun to keep it a mystery!  I guess this crash might become one of those mystery crashes.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

I see an unfortunate accident in this poor man's future...

Maybe he should contact Edward Snowden and see if they can share an apartment in Moscow.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
A lot of aircraft have vanished over the years without a single trace being found.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton