Author Topic: Watch: Alec Baldwin Just Acknowledged Obama Is A Muslim  (Read 593 times)

rangerrebew

Watch: Alec Baldwin Just Acknowledged Obama Is A Muslim
« on: October 20, 2014, 01:12:05 pm »

Watch: Alec Baldwin Just Acknowledged Obama Is A Muslim

After bashing Sean Hannity, Baldwin explained why he thinks...

Alec Baldwin and Russell Brand appeared together on RT’s The Keiser Report to offer their views on American politics and conservatives. After bashing Sean Hannity, Baldwin explained why he thinks conservatives are disenchanted with America, which he tied to America’s ruling class.

Baldwin: “America is a country run by white Christian men. It has been for 75 or 100 years.”

Brand: “The president is a black Muslim.”

Baldwin: “That’s now – that’s now. And he’s only president because he ran against a woman for the nomination.”

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/alec-baldwin-agrees-obama-black-muslim-live-tv/#dqptBmEEaqk964iT.99

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Watch: Alec Baldwin Just Acknowledged Obama Is A Muslim
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 01:50:13 pm »

Baldwin: “America is a country run by white Christian men. It has been for 75 or 100 years.”

Brand: “The president is a black Muslim.”

I wonder if there are any countries that have been run by black muslim men for 75 to 100 years that we could compare to?

Then we would see how terrible those white Christian men really are...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 03:40:41 pm »
I wonder if there are any countries that have been run by black muslim men for 75 to 100 years that we could compare to?

Then we would see how terrible those white Christian men really are...

Apparently the country was run by black Muslims for the 140 years prior to the white takeover 75-100 years ago.  Must have been during the 400 years we've had a Constitution.  Our liberal friends seem to have a problem with their calendars.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 04:49:25 pm »
Apparently the country was run by black Muslims for the 140 years prior to the white takeover 75-100 years ago.  Must have been during the 400 years we've had a Constitution.  Our liberal friends seem to have a problem with their calendars.

Liberals just make stuff up. With a Liberal 'reality' is adjustable. It is all about the agenda first, not about what is actually true.

Look at Obama himself. He lies about everything. Which is fine, in a way. The problem is he believes his own lies. When he lies, he thinks he is changing the reality. That is pretty scary. Reality is what I say it is. History is whatever I say it is.

It is kind of cool that even the Libs are starting to grasp who and what Obama really is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 05:08:21 pm »
The problem is he believes his own lies. When he lies, he thinks he is changing the reality. That is pretty scary. Reality is what I say it is. History is whatever I say it is.

Somebody around here has a tagline quote from Ayn Rand about the consequences of ignoring reality.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 08:24:06 pm »
Somebody around here has a tagline quote from Ayn Rand about the consequences of ignoring reality.

How about the very liberal, Patrick Daniel Moynihan?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 08:34:16 pm »
How about the very liberal, Patrick Daniel Moynihan?

I like it, but this was the one I was thinking of:

“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.”

― Ayn Rand
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 01:26:15 am »
"We can evade reality, but we cannot evade the consequences of evading reality"
- Ayn Rand