Author Topic: White House Doesn’t Really Know What The ‘Ebola Czar’ Knows About Ebola [VIDEO]  (Read 521 times)

rangerrebew

- The Daily Caller - http://dailycaller.com -

White House Doesn’t Really Know What The ‘Ebola Czar’ Knows About Ebola [VIDEO]

Posted By Al Weaver On 3:33 PM 10/17/2014 In | No Comments

In his White House briefing Friday, press secretary Josh Earnest struggled to tell the White House Press Corps what newly-appointed “Ebola Czar” Ron Klain even knows about the lethal virus that has America worried.

After fielding a question from CNN White House Correspondent Jim Acosta wondering about Klain’s knowledge of Ebola, Earnest spent roughly two minutes beating around the bush explaining Klain’s bonafides, much of which had nothing to do with Ebola, and about his other experience, particularly while managing the stimulus package of 2009.

“What does Ron Klain know about Ebola?” questioned Acosta.

“Let’s talk about…let me re-state why this person…why the president believes it was important to add this person to his team,” Earnest began in his response. “The president wanted somebody who could serve in a coordinating function, to manage our implementation of our whole of government approach to this Ebola situation.”

“To more directly address your question, what we were looking for was not an Ebola expert, but rather an implementation expert, and that’s exactly what Ron Klain is,” Earnest said.

Earnest went on to list Klain’s credentials for the job, including experience in the private sector and within the White House, where Earnest lauded his time managing the Stimulus package in 2009, noting his performance included “unprecedented transparency.”

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/17/white-house-doesnt-really-know-what-the-ebola-czar-knows-about-ebola-video/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
[[ White House Doesn’t Really Know What The ‘Ebola Czar’ Knows About Ebola ]]

Oops, posted the following before I saw the above article:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=151887.msg612890#msg612890

;)

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
He doesn't know SH*T about it.  The same amount Obama knows about anything that isn't sports.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online mountaineer

Yes, it's satire. More or less.
Ron Klain’s Unpromising First Day of Work
by Keith Koffler on October 22, 2014, 2:09 pm
White House Dossier

The president’s personal secretary announces his first appointment of the afternoon today – Wednesday, October 22.

“Mr. President, the new Ebola Response Coordinator is here to meet with you.”

“Fantastic. Send him in.”

“Hello Mr. President.”

“Hello Ron, have a seat.”

“Thank you.”

“So, tell me, how is the coordinating going?”

“I haven’t coordinated anything yet.”

“I see.”

“It’s my first day.”

“Okay.”

“I can’t even coordinate my mouse with my desktop. You got all this new technology since I was last in the White House. I’m down in IT for training today. And I’m filling out forms.”

“Forms?”

“There’s a lot of forms. First day of work, you know?”

“Okay. I heard you were studying up on Ebola even before you got here. That’s great. That’s just kind of employee I want around here.”

“Mr. President, my phone is vibrating. Could you wait just a minute?”

“Uhh, sure.”

“Hello? Hello? . . . Mr. President, it’s Michelle Nunn, I have to take this . . .  Michelle? Yes? How are you? Okay . . . okay . . . yes, I understand. Well just say it’s nobody’s business, and sanctity of the ballot box is your first priority, not getting elected . . .  No, no, definitely don’t admit that you voted for him.”

“Voted for who?”

“Nothing, Mr. President . . .  Look, Michelle, I’m in meeting right now . . . Yes, I know you paid me a lot of money, but I’ve got this temporary gig, I think you’re aware of it . . . Yes, yes, goodbye. Okay, now where were we, Mr. President?”

“You were going to tell me what you’ve learned about Ebobla.”

“Oh, sure. Okay, Ebola. Ebola is a disease of humans and other primates caused by ebolaviruses. The first known outbreak of Ebola was identified only after the fact, occurring between June and November 1976 in Nzara, South Sudan, which was then part of Sudan, and was caused by the Sudanese variant of the virus. The Sudan outbreak infected 284 people and killed 151. The first identifiable case in Sudan occurred on June 27 in a storekeeper in a cotton factory in Nzara, who was hospitalized on June 30 and died on July 6 – ”

“Ron, this is of course extremely interesting. But what does this have to do with preventing Ebola here in the United States?”

“You can’t be serious.”

“Umm . . . ”

“How am I going to fight this virus if I don’t understand the context in which I’m battling it? If I don’t know its history and how it operates. It’s MO, Mr. President. When I take on an enemy, I need to know everything about it. I need to know what the Ebola virus wants before the Ebola virus knows it wants it. I need to know what the Ebola virus thinks before the Ebola virus thinks it. To know it’s next move before it makes it. I need to know everything about the Ebola virus. I need to know the Ebola virus better than the Ebola virus knows itself.”

“Ron, um, how does one transmit the Ebola virus?:

“I have no idea. How could I possibly have gotten that far in my reading? You just appointed me last week, and as you can see, I’m still wrapping up my prior commitments. Is there anything to eat?”

“Well, I already had lunch . . . ”

“That’s okay. I’ll wait. Now, you should know that I already took some actions I think you’ll approve of, even though I only have a phone and an pen. I ordered the EPA to study the effects of all these sick Ebola people on global warming. And I’ve tasked HHS with figuring out if we can give the virus to the Koch brothers.”

“For study?”

“No, give them the virus. Make them sick.”

“Well, Ron, this has been an enlightening discussion. ”

“Well, I’m glad to hear that. I wish I could have told you more about the history of Ebola. Tomorrow we’ll discuss Zaire. Anyway, I have to get over to ergonomics to have my chair fitted. Goodbye, Mr. President.”

“Goodbye, Ron. Hey, why don’t you skip a few chapters ahead in your reading. Okay?”

“I can’t do that, Mr. President. Remember, know your enemy.”

“Yes. Well, just, please, don’t hold any press conferences for a couple of days. Goodbye, and thanks.”

“Goodbye . . . ”

“Can someone get McDonough in here??”
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

He doesn't know SH*T about it.  The same amount Obama knows about anything that isn't sports.
Another busy schedule for SportsCenter's biggest fan:
Obama Schedule || Thursday, October 23, 2014

by Keith Koffler on October 22, 2014, 10:04 pm

10:00 am || Receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
1:45 pm || Meets with members of the President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology; Roosevelt Room
4:45 pm || Attends a DNC fundraiser; private residence, Washington
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org