Author Topic: Is That Obama’s Unqualified Ebola Czar in a Holiday Inn Express Commercial?  (Read 498 times)

rangerrebew

Is That Obama’s Unqualified Ebola Czar in a Holiday Inn Express Commercial?

Posted on October 18, 2014 by Gary DeMar Filed under Email Featured, Government, Health Care, Liberalism, Low Information Voters, Politics, Scandals

I’m not for Czars. But now that we have an Ebola Czar, I need to say something about the choice of Rob Klain.

You may have seen the clever Holiday Inn Express commercials where somebody is mistaken for an expert in some field or endeavor – doctor, dentist, pilot, Ebola expert. When asked about his or her qualifications, they say, “No, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night."

The choice of political operative Rob Klain as Obama’s “Ebola Czar” is like that.

No, I don’t know anything about Ebola, but I’ve been a political operative for the Democrats for a long time.

Before we get to the Ebola commercial, this one will set it up for you:

Talk about prophetic, here’s an actual Holiday Inn Express commercial about the Ebola Virus. Is that Rob Klain in the Hazmat suit?:

President Obama’s new "Ebola czar" Ron Klain is not only a skilled political operator, but a longtime Washington D.C. partisan insider.

Klain's history of working for key Democrats in Washington suggests that Obama is picking someone that will not just silence some media critics, but members of his own party. His partisan nature, however, is likely to draw fire from Republican critics.

As Chief of Staff for Vice President Joe Biden, Klain was largely responsible for bringing then-TIME reporter Jay Carney to the White House as the Press Secretary for Biden. Carney moved to the Obama administration after Press Secretary Robert Gibbs stepped down in 2011.

As the chief of staff for Vice President Al Gore, Klain was deeply involved in the political battle of the 2000 election recount in Florida, remaining profoundly upset about the conclusion of that fight.

“I’m not over it, just to be clear about that,” Ron Klain explained during a 2013 event at Georgetown University, reacting to comments made by Justice Antonin Scalia about the case.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/17812/obamas-unqualified-ebola-czar-holiday-inn-express-commercial/#Dccvf2SQXi4EHrjV.99

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Obama should have picked John Kerry for this job instead.

At least he knows how to dress:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Direct Link to the Holiday Inn Express commercial.    I remember this....
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 08:11:27 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

Obama should have picked John Kerry for this job instead.

At least he knows how to dress:

Here's a better picture of Kerry.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Here's a better picture of Kerry.

"Why the long face, John?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: