Author Topic: Spanish nurse who caught Ebola despite wearing a safety suit is named - as WHO warns more cases in Europe are now 'unavoidable'  (Read 775 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2783332/Husband-Spanish-nurse-contracted-Ebola-quarantine-health-authorities-admit-DON-T-KNOW-contracted-virus.html

Spanish nurse who caught Ebola despite wearing a safety suit is named - as WHO warns more cases in Europe are now 'unavoidable'

Quarantines come after authorities traced nurses' contacts 
    Nurse Teresa Romero Ramos was in team that treated Manuel Garcia Viejo 
    Spanish missionary was brought back from Africa last month for treatment
    Officials say they 'don't know' how his nurse became infected with the virus
    But unnamed medics claimed their gear did not meet WHO standards
    Her husband Javier Limon Romero is also in quarantine
    Now he has claimed Spanish health officials want to put down his dog
    Medical teams in Norway treating their first Ebola victim who returned today
    She is a doctor who had been working with MSF in West Africa

By Damien Gayle and Lizzie Parry and Gerard Couzens and Stephanie Linning for MailOnline

Published: 04:13 EST, 7 October 2014 | Updated: 12:44 EST, 7 October 2014

The Spanish nurse infected with Ebola  and her husband, who has also been quarantined, have been named as Teresa Romero Ramos and Javier Limon Romero.

The couple are being held in quarantine in separate rooms at the same hospital in the Spanish capital.

Teresa, 44, from Galicia in northwest Spain, who is one of the medical team that treated two repatriated Spanish priests who died from Ebola, was diagnosed with the killer disease yesterday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2783332/Husband-Spanish-nurse-contracted-Ebola-quarantine-health-authorities-admit-DON-T-KNOW-contracted-virus.html#ixzz3FTzagJf2

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Revealed: The Spanish nurse who caught Ebola DESPITE wearing a safety suit is named - and now the authorities want to put down her DOG

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2783332/Husband-Spanish-nurse-contracted-Ebola-quarantine-health-authorities-admit-DON-T-KNOW-contracted-virus.html

Nurse Teresa Romero Ramos was in team that treated Manuel Garcia Viejo 
Spanish missionary was brought back from Africa last month for treatment
Officials say they 'don't know' how his nurse became infected with the virus
But unnamed medics claimed their gear did not meet WHO standards
Her husband Javier Limon Romero is also in quarantine
Now he has claimed Spanish health officials want to put down his dog
Medical teams in Norway treating their first Ebola victim who returned today
She is a doctor who had been working with MSF in West Africa

Offline Relic

Obama wants ebola in America so that Americans have a vested interest in funding research. And, in the mind of leftists, culling the herd isn't a bad thing.

I also believe that they are knowingly sacrificing some of the 4000 troops sent to Africa.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
This is the nightmare of all October surprises for Democrats...hey, man does your Obamacare take care of this?
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Relic

This is the nightmare of all October surprises for Democrats...hey, man does your Obamacare take care of this?

I've seen no indication that Americans in my part of the world are smart enough to tie Obama's policies to negative outcomes. The average person here still believes Democrats are for the people, Republicans are for big business.

Offline flowers

I've seen no indication that Americans in my part of the world are smart enough to tie Obama's policies to negative outcomes. The average person here still believes Democrats are for the people, Republicans are for big business.
Sadly this is true.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS

And they will take those beliefs to their graves regardless of the evidence before their eyes.

But when people are really afraid of something definite and specific, a significant number them will vote on that and not long-cherished beliefs.  Once they feel the matter that frightens them has been sufficiently addressed, or they've weathered that storm, they'll go back to voting in their normal way.  But while there is fear...there is change. (LOL)
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan