Author Topic: Quite Possibly the Most Brutal Takedown of the Political Season  (Read 491 times)

rangerrebew

Quite Possibly the Most Brutal Takedown of the Political Season
« on: October 01, 2014, 10:07:12 am »
Quite Possibly the Most Brutal Takedown of the Political Season

Author:  Rusty Weiss

Posted: September 30, 2014

Elbert Guillory and the Free At Last PAC have released a new ad that obliterates Senator Mary Landrieu’s (D-LA) standing in the black community.

The YouTube description of the video reads:

You are not Mary’s cause and you are certainly not her charity. You are just a vote – nothing less, nothing more. You are just a means to an end, so that she remains in power.

Guillory, a black Republican Senator, tells viewers that Landrieu lives in a “$2 million mansion on Capitol Hill” and is sipping “champagne at cocktail parties” while members of the black community “dig through the couch looking for gas money.”

He starts by explaining that Mary Landrieu first ran in 1996, “promising to be a champion for the black community.” Since then, little has changed according to Guillory.

The economic and social climate of Guillory’s home town of Opelousas, Louisiana have steadily declined since 1996.

“Our jails are filled with young black men who should be at home being fathers,” he states.

He finishes by saying “Mary hasn’t helped us at all.”

“So on November 4th, lets send her back home to her father’s house, or to her mansion in Washington, D.C., or wherever the heck she lives.”

Watch the powerful and provocative ad below…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEjqRLjP7Io

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/quite-possibly-the-most-brutal-takedown-of-the-political-season/#ixzz3Et1HbEF8
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 10:08:37 am by rangerrebew »

Offline LambertLunatic

Re: Quite Possibly the Most Brutal Takedown of the Political Season
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 12:43:03 pm »
Very effective ad, but it was too close to playing the race card for me.  I know some will say "turnabout's fair play", but do we really want to stoop to Al Sharpton's level?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 12:48:35 pm »
Very effective ad, but it was too close to playing the race card for me.  I know some will say "turnabout's fair play", but do we really want to stoop to Al Sharpton's level?

You're damned right we do!!      :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 01:02:22 pm »
You're damned right we do!!      :smokin:

The Demonrats have plenty of buried skeletons and I say we keep digging till we hit bedrock...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 01:44:04 pm »
 :thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 01:56:32 am »
Lambert wrote above:
[[ Very effective ad, but it was too close to playing the race card for me.  I know some will say "turnabout's fair play", but do we really want to stoop to Al Sharpton's level? ]]

Horses***.

That was one of the best political ads I've ever seen.
An' I be one of dem folks that most others would refer to as bein' a "racis'"...

This is "the race card" played in reverse. Full reverse at 90mph.

I've been on record in this forum claiming it's not worth wasting Republican money on "the black vote", because 95% of them will vote for the 'rats anyway.

I still believe that to be true. Not that I wouldn't like this to change, but I'm a realist, and I just can't see that happening.

However, if there can any hope of wooing blacks away from the "new slavery" plantation, it lies in messages like this one.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 03:44:03 am »

Yeah... we kind of have to.

If you're fighting a war, and the enemy is using real live ammo, you better put some rounds in your gun, or you'll be dead.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 08:42:37 pm »
Even the military figured out that urban terrorism is different than battles with tanks and planes.  It's time republ - eh,conservatives, learned to play the game.