Author Topic: MSNBC’s Melissa Harris Perry: OK Beheading Is “Workplace Violence”, How Dare Any One Suggest A Muslim Connection?  (Read 1181 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://weaselzippers.us/201031-msnbcs-melissa-harris-perry-ok-beheading-is-workplace-violence-how-dare-any-one-suggest-a-muslim-connection/

How dare we cover that he reportedly shouted Islamic phrases during the killing, or was trying to convert folks to Islam before he started killing? Or that his Facebook was full of terroristic pictures including a post speaking approvingly of beheading? How dare we note the fact that the police called in the FBI precisely because of the reports from witnesses indicating an Islamist connection, and indicate there were items in his car related to this?

Ms. Perry, the better question is why are you trying to cover it up? It’s called reporting the facts. Try it sometime, rather than whatever the heck it is you do…
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
These people are insane to try to say that there is no linkage between what this guy did and Islam. But of course the are elitist Libs, so of course they are insane.

I was surprised by this. I did not know that Malissa nutjob was still on the air. I assumed she got fired long ago. But, I guess anything goes at MSNBC.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Melissa and her ilk are the first ones to try to pin any gun-related workplace violence on "radical conservatives" and the dire need to restrict guns.  So what about knives, Melissa?

Stick a tampon in your mouth Melissa, one of the super-absorbant ones might stop the flow.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline PzLdr

Melissa Harris-Perry gives "Stupid" a bad name...
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline NavyCanDo

These people are twisted freaks.    First they call him a "gentlemen"..   really?    And yes work place violence happens. Its very rare but it does happen. But they are never like this. They almost always involve a gun. But a beheading done with a knife is not in the same category. not even close. Something this gruesome gets very personal and very deliberate. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I will agree with her that this was "workplace violence".  He went postal upon having his employment terminated.  I get that.

But to deny that his indoctrination into the Muslim faith and his subsequent rants and photos on his social media page weren't a catalyst into his savagery is dishonest and almost evil in its intent.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline raml

It was also black on white violence. You notice they (the media) don't show her picture she is a nice looking middle aged white woman.

Offline NavyCanDo

This guy was heading down the path he was following whether he was fired or not. He didn't just snap because he was fired. We have a lot to learn about him yet, but I'm willing to bet that he was fired because co-workers who knew him best, were becoming afraid of him, and felt he was becoming radicalized. He just used his firing as a catalyst to begin what he was preparing for.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline DCPatriot

This guy was heading down the path he was following whether he was fired or not. He didn't just snap because he was fired. We have a lot to learn about him yet, but I'm willing to bet that he was fired because co-workers who knew him best, were becoming afraid of him, and felt he was becoming radicalized. He just used his firing as a catalyst to begin what he was preparing for.

I don't disagree with anything you've said here....but the fact is, the actual murders were committed at his job.  Ergo...workplace violence.

Now, if he gone to a local school or shopping center...:shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline NavyCanDo

I don't disagree with anything you've said here....but the fact is, the actual murders were committed at his job.  Ergo...workplace violence.

Now, if he gone to a local school or shopping center...:shrug:

Then you would have to say the same thing about Ft. Hood shooter Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan. And none of us can justify calling that workplace violence. When you kill in the name of Allah and do the muder a brutal fashion accociated only with Islamic extremist  , you can throw the workplace violence defense right out the window.

rangerrebew

Then you would have to say the same thing about Ft. Hood shooter Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan. And none of us can justify calling that workplace violence. When you kill in the name of Allah and do the muder a brutal fashion accociated only with Islamic extremist  , you can throw the workplace violence defense right out the window.

As I remember it, the slaughter was at a bank where none of them worked so how it became "workplace" violence is beyond me.  Using their argument, there are no wars, they are all workplaces of violence so the POTUS doesn't need congressional approval to start a workplace violence.

Offline DCPatriot

My original post on this thread acknowledged that it was dishonest and showed evil intent for Ms. Perry to suggest there was no connection to the killer's religious belief system.   But IMO, she was correct to call it workplace violence.

In no way am I discounting the effect of his recent conversion to Islam.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Liberals, including Obama, Kerry, Holder, and Great Britain, are all steadfastly and subbornly maintaining their Ostrich philosophy.

I have seen this same thing with people who have cancer or heart problems. When it comes to radical Islam, the Liberals are insisting that if they refuse to acknowledge or recognize it, then it does not exist.

As with many other aspects of American society and the world in general, the Liberals are sticking to their make-believe, or their "let's all pretend" plan in dealing with the hard realities of Islam, and Black culture, the economy, and so many other realities that they do not want to face or accept.

This is a very childish and naive way to live. It may give them comfort in the short term, but in the long term their is no doubt we all will pay for their irresponsibility.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Politics4us

Don't watch these people. It's not important.

Offline flowers

Offline GourmetDan

I was trying to find a picture of the victim,  but could not.  Where did you find it?  No one is showing the victim's identity or race.

You'll get better coverage of events in the U.S. if you'll visit The Daily Mail on a regular basis.

FIRST PICTURE: The smiling grandmother beheaded by Muslim convert in the Oklahoma food factory where they both worked

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

You'll get better coverage of events in the U.S. if you'll visit The Daily Mail on a regular basis.

FIRST PICTURE: The smiling grandmother beheaded by Muslim convert in the Oklahoma food factory where they both worked
yep the good ole DM. It is slanted to the left BUT it does get US news with photos, most news they don't tell us here in country.  I want to add......the comment section is also a great read at the DM.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 06:13:47 pm by flowers »

rangerrebew

MSNBC Panel Jokes About Beheadings
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2014, 09:56:13 am »
- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

MSNBC Panel Jokes About Beheadings

Posted By Mark Tapson On October 1, 2014 @ 12:49 am In Daily Mailer,FrontPage | No Comments

In a segment that was tone-deaf, tasteless, disrespectful to the victims and their families, and inappropriate to the gravity of the situation, MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry briefly discussed Muslim-related topics including the recent Moore, Oklahoma beheading with a pair of Muslim panelists on Saturday. As you might expect, their chief concern was not the implications of the crime itself, but the specter of anti-Muslim bigotry.

“I would be remiss not to bring up the story out of Oklahoma,” Harris-Perry began, inadvertently revealing her reluctance to address a news item that might make Muslims look bad. “It is a story I read as a ‘workplace violence’ story.”

Of course she does, because to acknowledge that Islam might have motivated the alleged killer Alton Nolen would deal a blow to the progressive narrative about Muslims. The investigation is ongoing, but there is certainly enough circumstantial evidence to warrant the suspicion of a religious, specifically Islamic, motive.

After considering the crime scene, Dawn Perlmutter, Director of the Symbol Intelligence Group and one of the leading experts in ritualistic crimes, declared that “the Moore Oklahoma murder meets all the criteria of Individual Extremist Religion Homicide.” Perlmutter further noted that, “according to the Crime Classification Manual (CCM) the murder of Colleen Hufford is a textbook case of Individual Extremist Religion Inspired Homicide which describes the motivation for the murder as based on a fervent devotion to a cause or system of beliefs and to further the goals and ideas of the group.”

Harris-Perry was joined by Daily Beast writer Dean Obeidallah, who bills himself as a comedian but keeps busy hyping the mythical threat of the Brotherhood neologism “Islamophobia” in order to shift blame for Islam’s bad reputation onto good Americans who have legitimate concerns about it. He is a friend of CAIR, having performed at a CAIR banquet featuring the Brotherhood-linked, Islamophobia fearmonger Wajahat Ali and radical imam Siraj Wahhaj, who supports violent jihad. I’ve dealt with him before – he’s an intellectually dishonest apologist, preferring to spew accusations of hate speech and bigotry at critics of Islam rather than address their arguments. So he’s a perfect fit for the propagandists at MSNBC, the network rated as the least-trusted TV news source among all Americans.

They were joined in the video segment by writer and comedienne Negin Farsad, featured in Obeidallah’s documentary The Muslims Are Coming! about a troupe of Muslim standup comics touring the country, trying to enlighten all the middle-American bigots who have somehow gotten the crazy impression that there are Muslims who pose a threat. The documentary aims to show people that not all Muslims are terrorists; some of them are funny. It’s unclear how this changes the fact that many of them are terrorists and are an ongoing threat.

Harris-Perry played a snippet of press conference video in which a police official mentioned that Alton Nolen reportedly tried to convert some of his coworkers to Islam. “And then, that’s it,” she said after playing clip, while Farsad laughed. “And now, this is somehow about Islam.” Yes, it is “somehow” about Islam because Nolen himself made it about Islam, from his Facebook page praising Islamic fighters, to his proselytizing, to the Islamic phrases he may have shouted (unconfirmed) during the commission of the crime, to the beheading, which as anyone who watches the news lately knows is a favorite method among Islamic terrorists for dealing with infidels.

Obeidallah jumped in with, “It’s funny,”[emphasis added]. “You know, just so it’s clear for everyone, there is nothing in the Koran that says if you get fired, go back to your workplace and kill people,” he said, grinning while Harris-Perry chuckled – because beheadings are hilarious.

Then he expressed that the moment he learned the killer is a Muslim convert, “I knew instantly, this will be used… We’re seeing the right-wing media continuing the narrative that Muslims are here in America, they’re committing jihad.” If the right-wing media is continuing that narrative, it’s for two reasons: one, the left-wing media won’t touch it because it might expose their own multiculturalist narrative as a lie, and two, there areMuslimshere in America committing violent jihad.

Obeidallah added, “There were over five hundred workplace killings last year. We don’t know about the religion of any of those murderers, but if someone is Muslim, [people think] it’s gotta be a terrorist.” This is more intellectual dishonesty. The reason we don’t know the religion of other workplace murderers is because religion reportedly wasn’t a factor in those incidents, the same way that Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, who did not commit his crime because the Bible told him to, cannot be considered a Christian terrorist.

Obeidallah is also being disingenuous when he claims that Americans leap to bigoted conclusions about Muslims and terrorism. Our news media and government bend over backward to cover up Islam’s central responsibility in acts of homegrown Muslim terrorism, such as deeming the Fort Hood massacre to be workplace violence. But it’s vital for Obeidallah to push the narrative that we’re a nation of Islamophobes.

Harris-Perry went on to complain about the idea that being Muslim is “the relevant piece of information,” when in fact, as the investigation now stands, it is very relevant.

“That’s the biggest problem,” Farsad interjected. No, the biggest problem is that people like the ones on this panel insist on denying that the world has an Islam problem. She continued: “There should be a cultural paradigm shift in which it’s not okay to create that linkage immediately,” said. “We already know that it’s not okay to link all white men with school shootings.” Correct – because the connecting thread among such men tends to be mental illness, not a religious ideology that justifies school shootings. “We have gone on and on and on creating this language between Muslims and violence,” she continued, “and we need to have a counter-narrative, and we don’t. And that’s what we trying to do.”

“Muslims are funny,” Harris-Perry chimed in.

“That’s the new stereotype,” Farsad quipped. “Pass it around: Muslims are hilarious.”

Freedom Center pamphlets now available on Kindle: Click here.   

Subscribe to Frontpage’s TV show, The Glazov Gang, and LIKE it on Facebook.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/mark-tapson/msnbc-panel-jokes-about-beheadings/