Author Topic: Census: Marriage rate at 93-year low, even including same-sex couples  (Read 996 times)

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Census: Marriage rate at 93-year low, even including same-sex couples
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2014, 01:19:11 am »
mass wrote above (with insight):
[[ The bigger problem is not that people are rejecting marriage, but that they are not having children...]]

Yet, if I were to say that birth control should be banned for Euro-American women, you would reply that such a thought is misogynist, anti-freedom, unconstitutional, etc.

But that's the only way the birth rates of Euros will ever rise naturally again.

Instead, I expect to see white birth rates continue to decline, as whites literally begin to "lose faith" in their futures and themselves in the onslaught of everything that is "anti-white" in our culture.

Just sayin'...

The long term inheritors of the USA are Hispanic.  The long term inheritors of Europe are Muslim.  It's not going to occur in my lifetime, but it is inevitable. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2014, 01:29:53 am »
mass wrote above:
[[ The long term inheritors of the USA are Hispanic.  The long term inheritors of Europe are Muslim.  It's not going to occur in my lifetime, but it is inevitable. ]]

It will only be "inevitable" if we LET it be so.

We held off the Hispanics from the south for years. If not for border controls, what is happening now would have happened sooner. But national policy kept the southern border in check. I will concede that such policies have been dismantled, and the policy of the left is to flood America with Hispanics in an attempt to build a permanent and growing nonwhite majority.

Europe does not have to be muslim. I have written more than once what options the Europeans have for their future:
1. Boxcars,
or
2. Burqhas.
They must choose option #1 if they wish to survive as a culture and as a race. If they refuse to do this, they WILL end up with option #2.

Having said that, what do you expect whites to do?
Simply lay down and surrender?

Addendum:
Perhaps the only solution for Euros and Americans who wish to thrive in lands and cultures that "are their own" may be to depart for places like Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, northern Canada -- either islands that can be defended as such, or northern realms that are naturally undesirable to those of darker skin...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 01:33:08 am by Fishrrman »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2014, 01:45:53 am »
mass wrote above:
[[ The long term inheritors of the USA are Hispanic.  The long term inheritors of Europe are Muslim.  It's not going to occur in my lifetime, but it is inevitable. ]]

It will only be "inevitable" if we LET it be so.

We held off the Hispanics from the south for years. If not for border controls, what is happening now would have happened sooner. But national policy kept the southern border in check. I will concede that such policies have been dismantled, and the policy of the left is to flood America with Hispanics in an attempt to build a permanent and growing nonwhite majority.

Europe does not have to be muslim. I have written more than once what options the Europeans have for their future:
1. Boxcars,
or
2. Burqhas.
They must choose option #1 if they wish to survive as a culture and as a race. If they refuse to do this, they WILL end up with option #2.

Having said that, what do you expect whites to do?
Simply lay down and surrender?

It is not a race war.  It is simply the demographics of those having children versus those that aren't.  I don't see that changing.  Even if you completely sealed the border and deported every illegal in the USA, the difference in birth rates between Hispanics and whites will dictate that Hispanics become the majority over time.  Sealing the border might slow the process, but it will not stop it.  Europe is in the same boat, but substitute Muslim for Hispanic.

Among baby boomers Hispanics are about 10 percent of the population.  Among Millennials, they are 25 percent.  Among the children of Millennials Hispanics will account for close to 40 percent.  You see the trend?

Culture evolves.  It is an absolute certainty that 100 years from now American culture will be decidedly spicier and more Latin versus Celtic influenced.  It is inevitable.  As we say in marketing, demographics do not lie.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 01:49:48 am by massadvj »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2014, 02:58:12 am »
I have come to accept the increasing influence of Hispanics in the US, instead of being angry, resentful of big things which I cannot change.

I am in fact grateful I live in a region with 35% Hispanic, versus 35% black.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline evadR

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2014, 03:10:00 am »
Marriage and the family have been changing for quite some time. Certainly long before Gore invented the Internet.

That's IF they even get a chance to be born.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.