Author Topic: Congressman Tries To Silence Talk Of ISIS In Mexico  (Read 255 times)

rangerrebew

Congressman Tries To Silence Talk Of ISIS In Mexico
« on: September 20, 2014, 10:25:06 am »

Congressman Tries To Silence Talk Of ISIS In Mexico

by Whoopie • 19 September, 2014 • Crime, Politics • 3 Comments

Our good friend Zilla wanted us to help spread the word about Beto O’Rourke’s jihad against Judicial Watch for reporting a story about ISIS terrorists operating out of the Mexican border town of Ciudad Juarez.

I’m not terribly surprised that this congressional bird turd would stoop to using the FBI, DHS and ICE to try and intimidate anyone who’s been feeding Judicial Watch with info on what’s been going on along the border regarding Islamic terrorists.

O’Rourke has a history of opposition to Israel and supports lax border enforcement.

Back in August of 2005 he sponsored a bill calling on the city of El Paso to keep the ‘Minute Men’ militia from patrolling that section of the Mexican border and to discourage any effort by civilians to enforce immigration law.

I can see why he’d object to anyone highlighting deficiencies in border security and immigration enforcement.

You might have noticed that the image of the ‘honorable’ Mr. O’Rourke I chose for this post seems to resemble a mugshot. That’s because it is. He’s no stranger to ‘border issues’ having been arrested for burglary in 1995. He claims that he “accidentally” tripped an alarm while climbing a fence at the University of El Paso.

Accidentally indeed, most burglars don’t intend to set off the alarm when they break into some place they don’t belong. The DA declined to prosecute the case, I’m sure O’Rourke’s daddy who just happened to be on the City Council had absolutely nothing to do with that decision.

Then in 1998 he was arrested again, this time for DUI.

O’Rourke claims his political service since then is an effort to make amends for his past indiscretions, a way for him to ‘give back’ to the community.

In 2006, filling the City Council seat his father held, he faced recall for his support of an ‘eminent domain’ land grab to benefit the El Paso Downtown Redevelopment plan.

Then just a few months later an ethics complaint alleging that a company owned by O’Rourke, Stanton Street Technology Group provided IT services to another firm, Paso del Norte Group that was involved in the downtown redevelopment scheme. Oh and O’Rourke’s father-in-law, William Sanders, just happens to be a ranking member of Paso del Norte.

Despite the obvious conflict of interest O’Rourke voted to extend the city’s contract with Paso del Norte. Needless to say, once again all legal complaints were dismissed by judges sympathetic to the wealthy and connected O’Rourke/Sanders dynasty.

And now little Beto, the drunken burglar sits in the US Congress where he uses his new found power to silence free speech. It’s like a Democrat fairy tale the likes of which we’ve heard repeated far too many times.

Read more at http://blurbrain.com/congressman-tries-silence-talk-isis-mexico/#5L75iHrHIf12Fp6g.99