Author Topic: John Boehner Works With GOP-Hating Nancy Pelosi  (Read 466 times)

rangerrebew

John Boehner Works With GOP-Hating Nancy Pelosi
« on: September 20, 2014, 10:02:34 am »

John Boehner Works With GOP-Hating Nancy Pelosi

Posted 8 hours ago by Gary DeMar Filed under Congress, Corruption, Politics

When will Republicans learn that the Democrats hate them and that there is nothing that Republicans can do to mitigate the hate except to surrender to their lust for more political power?

The only thing that will satisfy a Democrat like Nancy Pelosi is full submission to liberalism. Boehner knows this and he still submits to her. He has no problem working with someone who compares him to terrorists:

“House Speaker John Boehner (R.-Ohio) and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) joined forces early Wednesday evening as the House passed a continuing resolution that will fund the government after the end of the fiscal year on Sept. 30, and that will permit funding for Planned Parenthood (the nation's largest abortion provider), the entirety of Obamacare, and an amendment requested by President Barack Obama ‘to train and equip appropriately vetted elements of the Syrian opposition.’”

Did John Boehner forget what Nancy Pelosi said about the Republicans on Bill Maher’s show just a week ago?

BILL MAHER: I want to ask you about this election that's coming up because now the campaign has been kicked off. Nate Silver said the other day it looks like actually the Republicans are going to win the Senate and everyone was like 'Oh, no, they're going to win the Senate.' My question is what would change? There's the filibuster there anyway, they don't pass anything. It's completely gridlocked. What do I care if they lose the Senate?

NANCY PELOSI: It would be very important for the Democrats to retain control of the Senate. Civilization as we know it today would be in jeopardy if Republicans win the Senate.

MAHER: This and ISIS are threatening civilization. Oh, no.

Pelosi has given her full support to Debbie Wasserman-Schultz even after the Florida congresswoman said the following about Wisconsin governor Scott Walker:

"Scott Walker has given women the back of his hand. I know that is stark. I know that is direct. But that is reality. . . What Republican tea party extremists like Scott Walker are doing is they are grabbing us by the hair and pulling us back. It is not going to happen on our watch."

Pelosi Civilization

Boehner drives me crazy. It reminds me of this scene of Charlton Heston in Planet of the Apes (1968)

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/17143/john-boehner-works-gop-hating-nancy-pelosi/#fmylsJijKowreeiL.99

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: John Boehner Works With GOP-Hating Nancy Pelosi
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 02:07:36 am »
"In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit."

- Ayn Rand