Author Topic: ISIS Calls For Radicalized Americans To Go To Homes Of U.S. Soldiers, 'Slaughter Them'  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
One reason is that threads are fed to twitter and facebook...then people come here to read the article...some join...but we have a lot of guests that come here for the news and to read comments...

We also have the various BOTs like Google, Yahoo, Amazon, etc. that pass through the site and trigger a "view" whenever they visit a page.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Charlespg

I am more and more puzzled why threads with titles such as this can have 45+ views so early in the morning and yet NOBODY has any comment to make.

Could it be that our core membership all feel like we've been living not in the United States of America, but in "United States of Bizarro"?   :shrug:

Are we in fact, 'this close' to experiencing what Israelis of years gone by had endured...in Sbarro's pizza joints and double decker busses?

Sure hope it's not true...because even if it presents a political benefit to Republicans vs. Democratic Left...nobody wants to see fellow Americans suffer Boston Marathon-type bloodshed on such a scale.
Just a feeling of resignation  I guess  :shrug: Not surprised at anything muslims will do and we have obama in charge ..I do believe the koran animals will get a reaction they wont like from the rest  of America if they start this

sooner or later somebody WILL decide the muslims and their friends in the media and academia are too much trouble alive ,then dead .Surprised  stuff like that Rotherham mess  has not led to anti muslim death squads or the assassination  of officials  that covered it up
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton