Author Topic: Democrats turn on Debbie Wasserman Schultz[DWS is out, finally]  (Read 1021 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Democrats turn on Debbie Wasserman Schultz[DWS is out, finally]
« on: September 17, 2014, 11:54:54 pm »
By EDWARD-ISAAC DOVERE | 9/17/14 5:46 PM EDT Updated: 9/17/14 6:35 PM EDT

Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz is in a behind-the-scenes struggle with the White House, congressional Democrats and Washington insiders who have lost confidence in her as both a unifying leader and reliable party spokesperson at a time when they need her most.
Long-simmering doubts about her have reached a peak after two recent public flubs: criticizing the White House’s handling of the border crisis and comparing the tea party to wife beaters.

Annoying auto ad alert. Turn sound off before going to link or you will be blasted out of your chair.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/09/democrats-debbie-wasserman-schultz-111077.html#ixzz3DcVrIc88
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Democrats turn on Debbie Wasserman Schultz[DWS is out, finally]
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 06:15:56 am »
I didn't see where it says she is out.  I'll believe it when she is gone.  Doesn't matter anyways.  The rats will just replace her with someone worse.  If she is gone it means the rats recognize their impending defeat is coming to a Senate seat near you.
 :vote:

SPQR

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 08:20:57 am »
The Obama administration does not even want to speak to her. She asked the DNC to pay for her clothing at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, but that was blocked .She wanted the DNC to pay for her clothing for the 2013 White House Correspondents’ Dinner. Doesn't she get paid enough for her own clothing?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 08:27:48 am by Trigger »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 05:12:46 pm »
Debbie Wessonoil Schultz has been a great asset to conservatives over the years. Sad to see her go.
The Republic is lost.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 05:16:10 pm »
I hope she gets chucked; I'm tired of getting spam emails from the witch.