Author Topic: Code Pink Interrupts ISIS Hearing to Support ISIS  (Read 498 times)

rangerrebew

Code Pink Interrupts ISIS Hearing to Support ISIS
« on: September 17, 2014, 10:02:45 am »
- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

Code Pink Interrupts ISIS Hearing to Support ISIS

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On September 16, 2014 @ 7:09 pm In The Point | 10 Comments

Code Pink continues its pro-ISIS protests. Sadly they have yet to head out to support ISIS in its home turf the way that they did for Hamas in Gaza.

Here’s hoping that they can make the trip soon.

Before Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel could finish the first sentence of his opening statement before the Senate Armed Services Committee, protesters from anti-war NGO Code Pink infiltrated the room and shouted down the Defense Secretary and committee chairman Carl Levin (D., Mich.).

“No more war!” the protester shouted. “The American public does not want war! We do not want war! No military solution to this! No more war! No more war! No military solution!”

“You’re acting very warlike yourself,” Levin said.

After Hagel’s opening statement, two more protesters from Code Pink stood up in an attempt to interrupt the hearing and were promptly removed from the chamber, but not before shouting, “No more war! No military solution!” several more times.

What exactly is the non-military solution to ISIS? There isn’t one. So Code Pink’s freaks are demanding Yazidi genocide and rape.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/code-pink-interrupts-isis-hearing-to-support-of-isis/

Offline flowers

Re: Code Pink Interrupts ISIS Hearing to Support ISIS
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 04:45:49 pm »
jeez...... **nononono*

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 04:52:56 pm »
What's the difference? ISIS could cut off their heads and it wouldn't affect their IQ's one bit.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 05:59:02 pm »
Obama was the far left's anti-war candidate in 2008.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2014, 06:10:50 pm »
What's the difference? ISIS could cut off their heads and it wouldn't affect their IQ's one bit.

:silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 06:11:22 pm »
Obama was the far left's anti-war candidate in 2008.

It didn't bother them then that he was a liar, but I guess it's bothering them now......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 06:28:32 pm »
These are the same guys who are huge supporters of Hamas. Including atttempting to do illegal cargo runs to them. It makes sense that they would support ISIS as well.

I wish they would bake some cookies and deliver them ISIS. I'm sure that would go over just peachy keen.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 06:42:57 pm »
These are the same guys who are huge supporters of Hamas. Including atttempting to do illegal cargo runs to them. It makes sense that they would support ISIS as well.

I wish they would bake some cookies and deliver them ISIS. I'm sure that would go over just peachy keen.

I think it would be extra-special if they would deliver those cookies dressed in their big pink vagina outfits!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2014, 08:46:28 pm »
I think it would be extra-special if they would deliver those cookies dressed in their big pink vagina outfits!

Just not Girl Scout Cookies, please.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn