Author Topic: BREAKING: Benghazi “Boiler Room” Hid Investigation Docs To Save Obama & Clinton....DW Ulsterman  (Read 756 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/breaking-benghazi-boiler-room-hid-investigation-docs-save-obama-clinton/

A bombshell report via longtime Benghazi investigator (and former CBS reporter) Sharyl Attkisson  charges a group of senior State Department staff met over the weekend in a basement following the Benghazi Massacre to pull any and all documents that might prove harmful to either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.

I asked her, ‘But isn’t that unethical?’ She responded, ‘Ray, those are our orders.’  - Former State Department Deputy Assistant Secretary Ray Maxwell

Former State Department Deputy Assistant Secretary Ray Maxwell states senior aides met in the basement of  an after-hours Foggy Bottom location to go through Benghazi documents and remove any that might be damaging to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton or the Obama administration.

Those docs were supposed to be turned over to the Accountability Review Board  investigating the events before, during, and after the Benghazi Massacre. That review board’s report ultimately neglected to mention any involvement of either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.

Maxwell has already contacted newly appointed Benghazi investigator, Congressman Trey Gowdy. His testimony will likely result in a barrage of subpoenas as Congress works to determine who else was in that boiler room meeting, and more importantly, who initiated the cover up.

It also provides yet further evidence that the Obama administration NEVER believed the Benghazi Massacre to be the result of an unknown YouTube video. The administration went into full on cover up mode at the outset of the crisis. That doesn’t happen if it was the fault of a video.

You can access the full Attkisson report HERE

UPDATE: Congressman Jason Chaffetz weighs in on the stunning revelations via Fox News:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDwh9i2eBTw

Posted byulsterman
September 15, 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
If this is true....Hillary is finished as a candidate or nominee.

Maxwell being African-American is a bonus here.....the cherry on top!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If this came up a week before an election, it would be significant. But this far in advance, I doubt it will even be remembered.

A lot of voters cannot even understand these types of proceedings or concepts.

If you can't state the case in 25 small words or less, it is questionable to make any difference.

Hillary might say: "I didn't have anything to do with this, or even know about it. So of course, I say yes, investigate. I want to get to the bottom of this."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If this is true....Hillary is finished as a candidate or nominee.

Maxwell being African-American is a bonus here.....the cherry on top!

When it's said under oath it will become significant but not until then.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

If this came up a week before an election, it would be significant. But this far in advance, I doubt it will even be remembered.

I agree