Author Topic: Pictures emerge of Django Unchained actress straddling and grinding her boyfriend in his car after she claimed LAPD harassed her just for kissing him  (Read 737 times)

rangerrebew

Black Actress: LA Cop A Racist For Thinking I Could Be A Hooker For Kissing Boy Friend – Reality: She Was Having Sex With Him In Her Car…

Another racism hoax bites the dust.

Via Daily Mail:

The Django Unchained actress who claimed she was harassed and injured by police after kissing her boyfriend was actually having sex in her car it is alleged, and then went on a rant accusing police of not knowing who she was.

In a police audio of the incident obtained by TMZ, Daniele Watts is heard accusing the police of racism when Sgt. Jim Parker asks her for ID. She then tells cops that they don’t who she is before storming off, refusing to show her ID.

Witnesses from the nearby Directors Guild office building allegedly told the police they were watching her and her boyfriend have sex in the passenger seat with the door open.

One eyewitness said the man was sitting in the seat while she was straddling him, in plain sight of everyone around them.

After storming off, Watts was apprehended by a police officer a short distance away and brought back where she continued her rant.

http://weaselzippers.us/199698-black-actress-la-cop-a-racist-for-thinking-i-could-be-a-hooker-for-kissing-boy-friend-reality-she-was-having-sex-with-him-in-a-car/
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 01:57:17 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline flowers

I read the comment section at the dm and tmz about this. not many on her side, thankfully.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/09/django-unchained-actress-has-sex-in-public-cries-racism-when-cops-ask-her-to-stop/

‘Django Unchained’ Actress Has Sex In Public – Cries Racism When Cops Ask Her To Stop (Video)
Posted by Gateway Guest Blogger on Monday, September 15, 2014, 9:51 PM

Guest Post by Mara Zebest

‘Django Unchained’ actress Daniele Watts cried out as a victim of racism this week after she was caught having sex in public. The usual Liberal media bought her story attacking the police as racists. Daniele Watts claimed she had been profiled (by police) for “kissing” her white boyfriend.

THERE’S ONLY ONE PROBLEM… The facts of Daniele Watts’ story don’t add up.

The police didn’t approach Daniele because she was “kissing” her boyfriend. The police were responding to multiple complaints from locals that Daniele was having lewd sex in broad daylight for everyone to see in a car — with the car door open.

continued..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
That's a woman?   :shrug:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2759136/Django-Unchained-actress-claimed-LAPD-harassed-just-kissing-boyfriend-pictured-witnesses-straddling-grinding-car-breasts-exposed.html

Pictures emerge of Django Unchained actress straddling and grinding her boyfriend in his car after she claimed LAPD harassed her just for kissing him

Pictures show Daniele Watts straddling boyfriend Brian James Lucas in car
    Witness said Lucas was in passenger seat with feet on curb with Watts straddling him and rocking back and forth
    Sergeant Jim Parker says he never wanted to arrest Daniele Watts or her boyfriend - but she turned it into a 'long, drawn-out drama'
    Watts says she should not have had to show ID as was doing nothing wrong

By Annabel Grossman and Michael Zennie for MailOnline

Published: 05:02 EST, 17 September 2014 | Updated: 10:07 EST, 17 September 2014

The Django Unchained actress who claimed she was harassed by LAPD officers who unfairly arrested her when she was making out with her boyfriend appears to have been doing a lot more than just kissing.

Pictures obtained by TMZ show Daniele Watts straddling her boyfriend Brian James Lucas in his car while the couple steady themselves with their hands on the car sunroof.

Eyewitness accounts suggest that Watts was grinding on top of her boyfriend with her shirt pulled up and her breasts exposed.

An eyewitness who saw the couple as he worked in a nearby office told TMZ that Lucas was sitting in the passenger seat with his feet on the curb and Watts was straddling him and rocking back and forth.

Pictures obtained by TMZ show Daniele Watts straddling her boyfriend Brian James Lucas in his car while the couple steady themselves with their hands on the car sunroof

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2759136/Django-Unchained-actress-claimed-LAPD-harassed-just-kissing-boyfriend-pictured-witnesses-straddling-grinding-car-breasts-exposed.html#ixzz3DamlyBi1

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Discriminating against skanks and hounds.

What is this world coming to...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
I can't tell from the pictures, but was his Django unchained and out of sight at the time?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I can't tell from the pictures, but was his Django unchained and out of sight at the time?

Not unless he's packing a John Holmes.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org