Author Topic: Hillary: 'Hello Iowa--I'm back!'  (Read 956 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary: 'Hello Iowa--I'm back!'
« on: September 14, 2014, 10:03:50 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/217678-hillary-hello-iowa-im-back

September 14, 2014, 05:54 pm
Hillary: 'Hello Iowa--I'm back!'

By Cameron Joseph

INDIANOLA, Iowa -- Hillary Clinton fanned the 2016 flames on Sunday, making her first return to the early caucus state since her 2008 presidential loss.

The former secretary of State took the stage at retiring Sen. Tom Harkin's (D-Iowa) final steak fry, she told the crowd: "Hello Iowa-- I'm ba-ack!"

Even though she was there to pay homage to the retiring Democrat and stump for the party's candidates in the competitive state, Clinton cheekily acknowledged that another White House bid wasn't far from her mind.

"And then of course there's that other thing,"she told a crowd that had chanted "ready, ready" as she took the stage.

"Well, it is true I am thinking about it. But for today that is not why I'm here. I'm here for the steak," Clinton laughed.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Hillary: 'Hello Iowa--I'm back!'
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 10:04:56 pm »
I wish I could get this close to Hil...I would shout *why did you let for Americans die in Benghazi?*..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 04:42:51 pm »
Vomit

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 04:45:51 pm »
I wish I could get this close to Hil...I would shout *why did you let for Americans die in Benghazi?*..
Was she legally able to give a stand down order?

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 06:08:44 pm »
I've given up on underestimating the stupidity and ignorance of the american people

Offline Relic

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 06:15:14 pm »
I've given up on underestimating the stupidity and ignorance of the american people

It's actually easy to understand, if you don't mind the implications of knowing your fellow citizens aren't worthy of the land they inhabit.

Americans are self absorbed, lack even basic critical thinking skills, worship the celebrity culture, and strongly dislike anything that is difficult, or intrudes on their self time.

The media is vociferously, and unashamedly leftist. Not just Democrat, but leftist. The media will tap into Bill Clinton's star power to elevate Hillary. Add to that, the full court press to be part of history electing a woman to president, and it's pretty much a done deal.

I have heard more than a few women say they will vote for Hillary without regard to her accomplishments, (or lack thereof), simply because she is a woman.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 06:19:35 pm »
Was she legally able to give a stand down order?

I've experienced this. I don't think there was a stand down order, it was just pure confusion. When confusion and lack of any relevant experience rule the ordeal, then everyone becomes frozen with fear. That is the very definition of lack of any leadership. Without leadership no body knows what to do, and therefore they do nothing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline evadR

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 06:29:44 pm »
A political canker sore, she shows up when you least expect it.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 07:35:41 pm »
I wonder if Hillary knows that "I'm back" is a line from the movie "The Shining" -- when the evil that was manifested in Jack Nicholson's character was unleashed.

Yes, Hillary, we know. And what we also know is that the horror that is the Clintons never really left us. 

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2014, 02:40:23 am »
Relic wrote above:
[[ The media will tap into Bill Clinton's star power to elevate Hillary. Add to that, the full court press to be part of history electing a woman to president, and it's pretty much a done deal. ]]

So…. who's going to step up to the plate, and become the Republican sacrificial lamb for the 2016 presidential contest?

Actually, I can think of someone who would be a good choice for the Pubbies to "sacrifice". They could get rid of her (and her influence) once and for all...

Offline Relic

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2014, 01:09:33 pm »
Relic wrote above:
[[ The media will tap into Bill Clinton's star power to elevate Hillary. Add to that, the full court press to be part of history electing a woman to president, and it's pretty much a done deal. ]]

So…. who's going to step up to the plate, and become the Republican sacrificial lamb for the 2016 presidential contest?

Actually, I can think of someone who would be a good choice for the Pubbies to "sacrifice". They could get rid of her (and her influence) once and for all...

She has no influence with me. But, I'm not the usual Republican.
Whoever runs in 2016, will get crushed. I suggest running Paul Ryan. So many think he's so smart, and such a good candidate. Let them see what America thinks of him.

Offline evadR

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2014, 01:43:18 pm »
This is nuts.
There's no way The Beast should win in 2016. She's got more baggage than can be imagined.
All we need is someone with the fortitude to point it out and keep hammering on it. And, we need someone who will hammer on the positive aspects of conservatism and a credible program to get us out of this mess.
I'm no republican, but when I do vote, I seem to vote that way.
Stay thirsty my friend.

Offline Relic

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2014, 01:47:02 pm »
This is nuts.
There's no way The Beast should win in 2016. She's got more baggage than can be imagined.
All we need is someone with the fortitude to point it out and keep hammering on it. And, we need someone who will hammer on the positive aspects of conservatism and a credible program to get us out of this mess.
I'm no republican, but when I do vote, I seem to vote that way.
Stay thirsty my friend.

So, what we need is someone who isn't in a position to become the nominee?

Offline evadR

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2014, 02:26:39 pm »
So, what we need is someone who isn't in a position to become the nominee?
As long as the GOP-e controls the agenda, it's problematical. However, Perry, Cruz...these names come to mind for me.
What we can't do is act like Hillary has it all sewn up and all we can put forth is some sacrificial lamb. That's what I'm hearing on this thread.

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2014, 04:15:38 pm »
It's actually easy to understand, if you don't mind the implications of knowing your fellow citizens aren't worthy of the land they inhabit.

Americans are self absorbed, lack even basic critical thinking skills, worship the celebrity culture, and strongly dislike anything that is difficult, or intrudes on their self time.

The media is vociferously, and unashamedly leftist. Not just Democrat, but leftist. The media will tap into Bill Clinton's star power to elevate Hillary. Add to that, the full court press to be part of history electing a woman to president, and it's pretty much a done deal.

I have heard more than a few women say they will vote for Hillary without regard to her accomplishments, (or lack thereof), simply because she is a woman.

If she just announces kim kardashian as her running mate they can call off the election and just award her the presidency

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 05:20:03 pm »
Hmmm, I thought I detected the smell of crusty pants suit and pork the other day.
The Republic is lost.