Author Topic: Coalition Refusing Obama's ISIS Fight Far Bigger Than One Helping It  (Read 418 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/09/12/Coalition-Refusing-Obama-s-ISIS-Fight-Far-Bigger-Than-One-Helping-It?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

For all the ridicule heaped upon George W. Bush’s so-called “Coalition of the Willing” by President Obama, Vice President Biden and Secretary of State John Kerry, among others, the US-led 2003 operation to liberate Iraq and overthrow the regime of Saddam Hussein was assisted by 49 nations that provided material military support including troops, intelligence cooperation, material, logistics, ground facilities, and financial assistance.

In alphabetical order, those nations were as follows:

Afghanistan Albania Angola  Australia Azerbaijan

Bulgaria Colombia Costa Rica Czech Republic Denmark

Dominican Rep El Salvador Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia

Georgia Honduras Hungary Iceland Italy

Japan Kuwait Latvia Lithuania Macedonia

Marshall Islands Micronesia Mongolia Netherlands Nicaragua

Palau Panama Philippines Poland Portugal

Romania Rwanda Singapore Slovakia Solomon Islands

South Korea Spain Tonga Turkey Uganda

Ukraine United Kingdom United States Uzbekistan

Only nine nations are part of what President Obama grandiosely titles his “broad coalition” to assist the US effort to “degrade” and “eventually destroy” the Sunni terrorist ISIS army in what is now officially being called “a very significant counter terrorist operation.”  What actual support those states have in fact offered remains unclear.

Normally, international military coalitions are forged prior to their being formally

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Coalition Refusing Obama's ISIS Fight Far Bigger Than One Helping It
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 07:42:07 pm »
Obama has spit on our allies, set Arab Spring fires throughout the Middle East, pulled us out of Iraq, called ISIS "JV", golfed while Americans are being beheaded, gutted our military......and NOW he announces a "broad coalition" before actually getting anyone signed on yet.  Please wake me up from this nightmare!   :thud: :thud: :thud:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 01:43:37 am »
Obama has spit on our allies, set Arab Spring fires throughout the Middle East, pulled us out of Iraq, called ISIS "JV", golfed while Americans are being beheaded, gutted our military......and NOW he announces a "broad coalition" before actually getting anyone signed on yet.  Please wake me up from this nightmare!   :thud: :thud: :thud:

Exactly right.  They don't trust him, and don't want to follow him. I don't blame them.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 02:31:41 am »
Wait!  You mean Bush didn't "go it alone?"  It wasn't "unilateral??"

I'm shocked, I tell ya.  Shocked!

(And nine.......maybe............nine countries are helping Obama in this "broad" coalition.  Not surprised there, either).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.