Author Topic: How Does the Military Feel About Obama’s “No Strategy Remarks? It Ain't Good  (Read 275 times)

rangerrebew

How Does the Military Feel About Obama’s “No Strategy Remarks? It Ain't Good

By Onan Coca   / 2 September 2014   / 0 Comments   

The response to President Obama’s “no strategy” remarks was almost immediate around the nation.

Most news organizations and political observers were astonished by President Obama’s seemingly imprudent remarks. Even the President’s political allies have not only been scrambling to distance themselves from his statement – but they’ve been actively attacking Obama's slip of the tongue.

However, no one may be more put out then our nation’s military leaders.

NBC’s Richard Engel: “Well, I spoke to military commanders, I speak to former officials, and they are apoplectic. They think that this is a clear and present danger. They think something needs to be done.

One official said that this was a Freudian slip. That it shows how the United States does not have a policy to deal with Syria, even when you have ISIS — which has effectively become a terrorist army, roughly 20,000 strong, about half of them foreign fighters — and incredibly well-armed after two major weapons hauls.”

ObamaDoctrine

This can’t be good.

What happens when the military has no faith in their Commander-in-Chief?

What happens when the people have no faith that the Commander-in-Chief can lead a military?

What happens when both of these things happen at the same time that the most dangerous terrorist organization the world has ever seen becomes aggressive?

Nothing good…

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/8372/military-feel-obamas-strategy-remarks-aint-good/#cqcUgSZ4UHprPYIY.99

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Last week I was in Iraq. A couple people knew that, here.

Mixed bunch of lunatics, mostly old friends from the hot zones. Including one very confused squad of Americans - they were wearing Nikes since no boots are on the ground there, according to the Worm.  :beer:

Turned out I outranked them all. So they got one order. See one of the cunts, shoot. Don't miss. I'm not terribly forgiving of those who hurt women and children.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink