Author Topic: D.C. WHISPERS: American Military Seething/Outraged Over “24/7 Obama Lies” by DW Ulsterman  (Read 2039 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/d-c-whispers-american-military-seethingoutraged-247-obama-lies/

For years the relationship between the military and current Commander in Chief has been tepid at best.  Now this underlying disdain is moving into increasing hostility as military leaders work to maintain open civility while in private, they share feelings of betrayal and outrage over a president who so willingly “lies 24/7″ about events both at home, and abroad.

Lost in the lack of interest common to a a holiday weekend was an admission by NBC’s Richard Engal of just how bad the situation has become between the Obama administration and the military:

“I speak to military commanders, I speak to former officials, and they are apoplectic. They think that this is a clear and present danger. They think something needs to be done.”

This concern from top military officials generates from a multitude of fronts, including the open border policies of the Obama White House, the VA hospital scandal, ongoing budget cuts, crumbling relations with longstanding military allies, and the ongoing crisis of the Middle East.

For months now, Barack Obama has hardly met in person to discuss policy with any military personnel. Much of that responsibility has been delegated to National Security Adviser Susan Rice of the Benghazi Massacre scandal.  Rice coordinates between military leadership, Valerie Jarrett, and the respective offices of Secretary of State John Kerry and Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel.  Of those three, Jarrett receives the greatest attention.

Current Joint Chiefs of Staff Martin Dempsey rarely speaks to the President Obama directly, having to navigate the communications tag line of Jarrett and Rice.  While Dempsey remains publicly tight-lipped regarding the ongoing animosity between the military and Barack Obama, behind the scenes even he is apparently willing to admit the situation is becoming untenable. Another member of the JCS with considerable experience overseeing  the Iraq War a decade earlier, is more openly hostile with staff regarding his feelings toward the Obama administration, reportedly lamenting the current situation as a never ending cycle of “24/7 lies” from the White House that is putting both private citizens and military personnel at increasing risk. It should also be noted here that Valerie Jarrett has this officer on the top of her “must go” list.

Apparently this particular Joint Chief of Staff member is among a growing number of top military officials waiting with considerable attention on what the 2014 Midterm Election outcome will be.

Perhaps devotion to the longstanding Chain of Command will only go so far…

Posted by ulsterman
September 1, 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It certainly shines the spotlight on his recent sacking of virtually the entire Middle Eastern and global military brass in the field....doesn't it?   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It certainly shines the spotlight on his recent sacking of virtually the entire Middle Eastern and global military brass in the field....doesn't it?   :whistle:

While sacking thousands in the field, he is simultaneously actively recruiting illegals and homosexuals to join up. And, visions of Hilter danced in their head.

The parallels between Hitler and Obama are stunning. This really is a redux. How much time before the burning of the Riechstag is anyone's guess.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

While sacking thousands in the field, he is simultaneously actively recruiting illegals and homosexuals to join up. And, visions of Hilter danced in their head.

The parallels between Hitler and Obama are stunning. This really is a redux. How much time before the burning of the Riechstag is anyone's guess.

Next few weeks ought to prove very interesting...if all the threats come to bear.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline MACVSOG68

This is how the military views Obama's strategy.  This is from military.com forums:

http://forums.military.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/672198221/m/8190082413001
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is how the military views Obama's strategy.  This is from military.com forums:

http://forums.military.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/672198221/m/8190082413001

they just re-enforce everything I hear from military personnel....I pray the next president can repair the damage Obama has done to the military...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MACVSOG68

they just re-enforce everything I hear from military personnel....I pray the next president can repair the damage Obama has done to the military...

Yeah, we're back to a Carter to Reagan change, but even then, from what I recall, the military didn't despise Carter the way they do this president.

rangerrebew

They are nearly identical.  The media praise for both on their hope and change campaigns, the lies they told routinely, telling audiences whatever they wanted to hear, aligning themselves with corrupt henchmen, the megalomania, Obama has yet to destroy unions as did Hitler but he's working at it, and on and on and on.

Offline Relic

Yeah, we're back to a Carter to Reagan change, but even then, from what I recall, the military didn't despise Carter the way they do this president.

Carter is an American. And he served. In spite of all Carter's shortcomings, and there are many, those two things about him are true. The same can't definitively be said of Obama.

Offline MACVSOG68

Carter is an American. And he served. In spite of all Carter's shortcomings, and there are many, those two things about him are true. The same can't definitively be said of Obama.

Indeed.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Carter got respect. He was a decent guy - not exactly effective, but he knew which end of a bayonet to use.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline MACVSOG68

Carter got respect. He was a decent guy - not exactly effective, but he knew which end of a bayonet to use.

Unfortunately he was probably better at using the bayonet than directing others to do so...

Yes he was a decent guy.  I respected him as a person, but not as a president.  The current one gets no respect from me either way.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
[[ D.C. WHISPERS: American Military Seething/Outraged Over “24/7 Obama Lies” by DW Ulsterman ]]

Once more -- paging General James Mattoon Scott, please pick up the nearest red courtesy phone.

(It's an almost-direct line to the president -- just has to be routed past Ms. Jarrett's switchboard first!)

Aside: if you have never watched the film, "Seven Days In May", I recommend it to you. It can be found, if you're not bashful about where you look. You might try pasting this text string into a search engine:
8094739/Seven.Days.In.May.1964.720p.WEB-DL.H264-CtrlHD_[PublicHD]

Offline MACVSOG68

Title:
[[ D.C. WHISPERS: American Military Seething/Outraged Over “24/7 Obama Lies” by DW Ulsterman ]]

Once more -- paging General James Mattoon Scott, please pick up the nearest red courtesy phone.

(It's an almost-direct line to the president -- just has to be routed past Ms. Jarrett's switchboard first!)

Aside: if you have never watched the film, "Seven Days In May", I recommend it to you. It can be found, if you're not bashful about where you look. You might try pasting this text string into a search engine:
8094739/Seven.Days.In.May.1964.720p.WEB-DL.H264-CtrlHD_[PublicHD]

Yes, I've seen it twice, and no, he was not my hero then, nor would he be today.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
MAC wrote above:
[[ no, he was not my hero then, nor would he be today. ]]

Where in my post did I say he was a "hero" ??

Offline MACVSOG68

MAC wrote above:
[[ no, he was not my hero then, nor would he be today. ]]

Where in my post did I say he was a "hero" ??

Something about paging James Mattoon Scott...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 03:37:52 am by MACVSOG68 »