Author Topic: New York Times: Europe Needs to Embrace Islam  (Read 533 times)

rangerrebew

New York Times: Europe Needs to Embrace Islam
« on: August 30, 2014, 10:58:42 am »
- FrontPage Magazine - http://www.frontpagemag.com -

New York Times: Europe Needs to Embrace Islam

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On August 29, 2014 @ 2:38 pm In The Point | 13 Comments

Let me spare you the effort of reading this. Islamic terrorism is caused by a failure to integrate. Europe must become Islamic to end Islamic terrorism.

That plan has worked in countries like Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Pakistan… all of which are Islamic and none of which have any terrorism.

European policies have prioritized socioeconomic measures. In other words, political efforts are needed to put an end to the ‘ghettoization’ of Islam, which is often depicted as alien and incompatible with Western core liberal values. It means that geopolitical issues like the “war on terror” should be disconnected as much as possible from Islam and its adherents and their practices.

Is any European government going out and connecting terrorism to Islam?

When Lee Rigby was beheaded in the UK, Cameron and Boris Johnson rushed out to announce that it had nothing to do with Islam. That’s the standard procedure.

Deny everything. No one mention the Jihad.

Jocelyne Cesari is victim blaming Europe using an imaginary strawman. The handful of belated measures in a few isolated parts of Europe, such as banning the Hijab, are blamed for Islamic terrorism.

And yet Islamic terrorism in Europe long predates these things.

Cesari blathers that Islam needs to be included in the European national narrative, but Islam, as we see in Syria and Iraq, rejects even the national narratives of Muslim countries, let alone European ones.

But if Jocelyne Cesari thinks that embracing Islam is the solution, let her lead the way. Convert to Islam, don the Hijab and stop writing articles like these which mention Islam and terrorism three paragraphs apart.

And let the New York Times lead the way by moving the HQ over to Mosul and announcing mandatory fasting for Ramadan.

The New York Times and Jocelyne Cesari act as if Islam is not responsible for anything and does not originate anything. It’s only acted upon, not an actor. It’s incumbent on us to constantly appease it and if it lashes out, then it’s our fault for not appeasing it enough.

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/new-york-times-europe-needs-to-embrace-islam/

Offline kevindavis007

Re: New York Times: Europe Needs to Embrace Islam
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 12:36:59 pm »
What the frack?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 01:05:11 pm »
When the New York Times embraces Conservatism, we can talk about it.    :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2014, 01:19:55 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 02:23:04 pm »
Holy Crap! When I read the headline, I was thinking it would be an article about inclusion, diversity, getting along with our Muslim countrymen, but no. This line just blows me away;  "Islamic terrorism is caused by a failure to integrate. Europe must become Islamic to end Islamic terrorism."

What are they putting in the water? Its like the world has become completely insane, and like blind sheep mankind walks towards evil rather than fleeing it.   

You ask yourselves, how is the majority of mankind going to follow and accept the Antichrist some day?  This article explains how. Mankind has lost their moral compass, and cannot see true evil until its too late.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2014, 02:50:03 pm »
Holy Crap! When I read the headline, I was thinking it would be an article about inclusion, diversity, getting along with our Muslim countrymen, but no. This line just blows me away;  "Islamic terrorism is caused by a failure to integrate. Europe must become Islamic to end Islamic terrorism."

What are they putting in the water? Its like the world has become completely insane, and like blind sheep mankind walks towards evil rather than fleeing it.   

You ask yourselves, how is the majority of mankind going to follow and accept the Antichrist some day?  This article explains how. Mankind has lost their moral compass, and cannot see true evil until its too late.

:amen:   :patriot:   :beer:   :amen:

Yes Navy, we now have a preview of how this all ends.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 01:49:39 am »
Title:
[[ New York Times: Europe Needs to Embrace Islam...]]

Prediction:
If there is another severe islamic (I was going to write "terrorist", but decided not to use that word) attack upon U.S. soil that rivals that of September 11, 2001, Obama will go on national tv, and essentially say the same thing.

To wit, that the attack represents not islamic jihad, but rather must be seen as being America's fault for not coming to a proper understanding of the message of islam.
...And that the time has come for Americans to put aside their bigotries and to embrace islam and muhammed.

Wait and see...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 01:51:47 am by Fishrrman »

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 02:18:26 pm »

How did the German people follow Hitler?  How did the Italians follow Mussolini?  How did the Russians follow Lenin?  They were leaders who told low information people what they WANTED to hear, promised them peace and the moon, and smiled at them benevolently while they prepared to knife them in the back.  Why did the papers support them?  Just like what is happening now with Obama  now that I think about it.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2014, 03:09:20 pm »
The New York Times wants Western Civilization to pull a Robin Williams.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2014, 05:55:08 pm »
How did the German people follow Hitler?  How did the Italians follow Mussolini?  How did the Russians follow Lenin?  They were leaders who told low information people what they WANTED to hear, promised them peace and the moon, and smiled at them benevolently while they prepared to knife them in the back.  Why did the papers support them?  Just like what is happening now with Obama  now that I think about it.

The majority of Germans, Russians, Italians, Japanese, and I would have to include the Chinese under Mao Zedong, where good people. Peaceful people who just wanted for life to go on as usual. But history proves that at times "The peaceful majority becomes irrelevant"- and millions die.

Brigitte Gabriel gives FANTASTIC explanation of this - and how its happening all over again in the Muslim world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
« Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 05:59:32 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Right_in_Virginia