Author Topic: WHOA: Obama Blames America For ISIS  (Read 397 times)

rangerrebew

WHOA: Obama Blames America For ISIS
« on: August 27, 2014, 09:29:37 pm »

WHOA: Obama Blames America For ISIS

Author:  Rusty Weiss

Posted: August 27, 2014

President Obama, speaking at the American Legion’s 96th National Convention, claimed that the rise of ISIS as a terrorist threat is due not to his incompetent foreign policy, but because America has ‘occupied’ other countries.

Via Breitbart:

Obama said, “ISIS in Iraq underscores how we have to meet today’s evolving terrorist threat.”

“The answer is not to send in large scale military deployments that over stretch our military, and lead for us occupying countries for a long period of time and end up feeding extremism.”

Essentially, Obama just blamed the rise of ISIS in Iraq on George W. Bush, who last served as Commander-in-Chief in 2008.

While making this speech decrying military operations in other countries, the administration was continuing air strikes in northern Iraq and preparing to expand operations into Syria.

Via the Wall Street Journal:

The president’s speech came amid signs the administration may be preparing for military operations in Syria. Senior U.S. officials have said the Pentagon would send surveillance aircraft into Syrian airspace to collect intelligence. The White House said Tuesday Mr. Obama hasn’t made a decision on whether to expand strikes beyond Iraq and into Syria.

The White House, according to one report, has also begun sharing military intelligence on ISIS with Syria’s Assad regime. A regime the President has had difficulty dealing with in the past, having committed to bombing Syria last year only to partner with them in a complete reversal almost immediately.

Rush Limbaugh covered this on yesterday’s broadcast, saying we were incredibly close to working with ISIS against Assad:

Look, the conventional wisdom was that Assad was gassing his own people.  On this program I raised openly the possibility that maybe he wasn’t.  Maybe he actually was a victim here.  Maybe he was being made to look guilty.  So, anyway, that’s filed away.  This past weekend, I’m working feverishly both days on show prep, and I see that we are prepared — that Obama is thinking — about bombing in Syria.

But this time he’s gonna bomb the rebels, not Assad! So I looked at that and I did a double-take.  I said, “Wait a minute! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!  What’s this about?”  So I started delving into it.  And, lo and behold, it turns out that what we were all speculating about a year ago was true.  Assad was not gassing his own people, and the people that are making it look like Assad is gassing his own people is actually ISIS!

Here’s the point: We came dangerously close one year ago to allying with ISIS thinking that they were just Syrian citizens rebelling against the dictator, Bashar al-Assad. We were this close …

Seth Mandel of Commentary Magazine explained the Syrian foreign policy of a year ago:

“When it came to matters of war and peace, Obama was winging it, overwhelmed by the complexity of the world.”

In the President’s own head however, it isn’t all that complex.  Everything – every ill in the world – can be blamed on his predecessor or American policy in general.

Mr. President, America isn’t responsible for the rise of ISIS in Iraq.  But America’s current leader certainly is.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/whoa-obama-blames-america-for-isis/#ixzz3Bd8bUoVD

Offline musiclady

Re: WHOA: Obama Blames America For ISIS
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 09:45:50 pm »
Essentially, Obama just blamed the rise of ISIS in Iraq on George W. Bush, who last served as Commander-in-Chief in 2008.

Certainly, even his most ardent supporters are getting tired of this stupid blame game...........

........... aren't they??  :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 09:53:46 pm »
Certainly, even his most ardent supporters are getting tired of this stupid blame game...........

'Fraid not. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 10:35:26 pm »
Many commentators and writers have noted that Obama really believed, I mean he really believed, in the power of his presence. The very power of his personality, in his mind, would heal the Earth. He was well beyond mere narcissism, or megalomania, or delusion. His belief in his own greatness was pathological and Napoleonic. He never considered himself to be the United States President. In his mind, he was President of the Earth, and whatever he said was law. And he truly believed it, especially after a group of equally delusional Liberals immediately threw a Nobel Peace Prize at him before he had even had time to fully assume office. This threw gasoline on the already four alarm fire that was Obama's ego.

Given the inherent and renown divinity, intelligence, and superiority, of Obama, he could not be bothered with lowly tasks such as negotiation or obeying some law or another. He was involved in more important and cerebral tasks better suited to a person with his lofty station in life and in humanity itself.

Therefore, "terrorism" was a personal insult to him. Since he had 'deemed' or 'ordered' it to no longer exist, in his mind, it did not. Whenever obvious terrorism would raise its head, Obama would at first ignore it, and secondly, rename it. He actually passed an order from the White House that the very word "terrorism" was verboten. He and his staff used all sorts of absurd circumlocutions to keep themselves from stating what was obvious to everyone else, i, e, this is terrorism.

He could not accept terrorism because it was a personal affront to him and his self perceived ethereal 'power'. He was the one who was to 'heal the Earth' and to bring all of mankind together. How could these upstarts defy his orders! This is inconceivable! There must be a glitch in the Matrix.

When the deliberate and even enforced policy of ignoring terrorism or renaming it began to break down, he had to reconsider.

Now when we speak of Obama reconsidering anything, we absolutely must start from the premise that Obama is never, ever, wrong. And nothing is ever his fault. His 'power of personality' is fully as he thinks it is. So, what could be problem? It can't be me. I am perfect. This is Bush's fault.

And now that terrorism has returned in full force, Obama can now only deflect, distract, and cast blame. And that is exactly what he is doing and what he is best at doing.

He considered himself to be a Pharaoh God, and he cast the Moses/terrorism into the desert never to be seen or heard again. He even proclamated, "The name of... Moses ... shall never be spoken again. All images shall be stricken. All stories shall be burned."

Now that the Moses of terrorism has returned for vengeance, Obama has no clue what to do. He still does not even want to admit that it is possible. In his somewhat warped mind, he believes he personally defeated terrorism. How is this possible?

And God has obviously hardened his heart.

May God bless us all. And may God bless all the people of M.E. suffering under the monumental naivete' of the child-king Obama.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 01:10:34 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 11:35:38 pm »

In a normal world, yes, tired of it. But, in politics the players count on brand loyalty, a force so strong, it can alter reality.

:media:

Yes :blank: Master :blank: Yes :blank: Master :blank: Yes :blank: Master :blank: Yes :blank: