Author Topic: Rush: Stop the Tape! Marc Lamont Hill Exposes the Fraudulent Relationship Between the Clintons and Black America  (Read 279 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/08/26/stop_the_tape_marc_lamont_hill_exposes_the_fraudulent_relationship_between_the_clintons_and_black_america

Stop the Tape! Marc Lamont Hill Exposes the Fraudulent Relationship Between the Clintons and Black America
August 26, 2014

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: As I noted yesterday, speaking of the -- oh, folks.  Folks!  How could I have failed to mention this.  Out of the blue, some forensic audiologist has come across a brand-new, never-before-heard tape of the shooting incident of the gentle giant.  Yes siree, Bob, CNN, it's been all they've been covering all morning is this new tape, and the audiologist who's analyzed it.  There are way more than six shots in this tape, and there's a gap after the first six shots, yeah. And as CNN said today, that gap is everything. I don't know how long the gap is, but after the gap there's at least four more shots. And of course CNN's concluding, since the gentle giant was unarmed, it had to be the cop going crazy.

There's only one problem.  Nobody can confirm it.  They're running with a totally rumor story!  But it's now out there and everybody's reacting to it as though it's a part of the investigation and that the cops have had it and it's been suppressed and what have you.  But somebody's just discovered it.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34