Author Topic: HATE CRIME: Black Attackers Use Pellet Gun, Tell Victim: ‘All White People Suck’  (Read 260 times)

rangerrebew

HATE CRIME: Black Attackers Use Pellet Gun, Tell Victim: ‘All White People Suck’

Author:  Editor

Posted: August 25, 2014

Hanna, a 36-year old Caucasian woman in New York wants to know why she was shot in the back of the head with a pellet gun was told that “all white people suck.”

She worked in human resources and describes herself as a “typical New Yorker.” But her recent experience was anything but typical, except in the wake of increased racial tension throughout Obama’s America in the aftermath of a shooting in Ferguson.

Hanna was walking in Central Park early Monday when she suddenly felt a “horrible pain” in the back of her head, according to the the New York Daily News.

“My hand went up to my head, and there was blood gushing everywhere,” Hanna explained.

Hanna had just passed a group of young black people — two men and three women. And that’s when things got ugly…

One of the women immediately unleashed a barrage of racial epithets.

“F—- you, you f—— white b—-,” the woman hissed, Hanna recalled.

Then one of the men popped his head out from behind a tree and joined in the racially fueled verbal attack.

“All white people suck,” the man hollered. “F— white people.”

The group fled, leaving Hanna bloodied and in tears.

“I was starting to go into shock,” she said. “There was a lot of blood.”

After a crew of cops and paramedics arrived, Hanna was rushed to Roosevelt Hospital, where she was treated and released.

The police on Saturday released surveillance footage of three of the suspects and a sketch of one of them. The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating.

“It’s a hate crime — for no reason at all,” Hanna told The News. “I was just walking by. There was no sort of eye movement. There was no altercation, confrontation, anything like that.”

I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting for Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate as it doesn’t fit the political narrative he wants. No one should be treated this way, but in a city where former Mayor Michael Bloomberg worked to outlaw firearms, criminals feel enabled to assault people without repercussions.

What do you think? Would more media outlets be covering this story if the victim was black and attackers were white? Please share this story and leave us a comment.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/hate-crime-black-attackers-use-pellet-gun-tell-victim-white-people-suck/#ixzz3BVFD096L
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 01:06:08 pm by rangerrebew »